About the role:
As the Low Voltage Hardware Team Manager, you will be in charge of leading a team of engineers on low voltage systems hardware design. Designed systems are related to power electronics conversion units, electric vehicle communication protocols HW and others (power trees, analog/digital protection circuitry, DSPs/Microcontrollers surrounding HW, communications standards for home/industrial applications as wifi, BT, PLC, ModBUS, CAN). The objective is to provide in the most efficient way electronic systems for our products, assuring required specifications and timing goals. You will be into the engineering structure and report to the Head of Power Electronics.
- Coordinate the team, defining goals,
and developing strategy plans accordingly;
- Design team management by reporting their tasks and helping them to develop their career path;
- Support technical discussions as well helping them to find technical solutions;
- Keep the technical project tracking, together with project managers and product managers;
- Be the point of contact of the team, within the Power Electronics Team;
- Collaborate with other company’s functions as product definition, purchases, sells, production line and other areas in order to achieve company goals;
- Ensure smooth releases to production and flawless;
- Search new technologies and industry trends to design state of the art systems.
- Industrial engineering degree, specialized in electronics, control, or similar;
- Solid knowledge in Altium Designer software platform;
- Experience in electronics circuits simulation (NL5, PSPICE);
- At least 6 years of proven technical experience in electronics HW design & development;
- Experience in product development, including product certification compliance (EMCs oriented design, thermal management, electrical safety criteria) and product release;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- High level of spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the electric vehicles sector.
- Complementary education/training in management.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Kundendienst ist genau Dein Ding? Dich begeistert die Aussicht, in Deiner Muttersprache für wachsende Unternehmen zu arbeiten? Dann lies weiter und bewirb Dich in nur einem Schritt. Wir bieten Dir ei [...]
Wenn Du im sonnigen Barcelona bist und Musik Deine Leidenschaft ist, ist dies Deine Chance beim größten Audio-Unternehmen der Welt #wirstellenein Deutschsprachiger technischer Kundendienstberater [...]
Profesionales, artes y oficios MOLLET DEL VALLES, Barcelona (España) Otros Contratos Completa 10000 - 15000 Publicado el 12/04/2021 En qué consiste el trabajo: Desde IMAN Temporing, em [...]
Who We Are: Vistaprint is the industry leader in personalized physical and digital products. We empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression – and we’re fueled by forward-think [...]