DEIMOS is selecting a Senior Project Manager to be integrated in the Spanish branch of the Flight Systems Business Unit to support new growth in the Flight Engineering application area.
The work of the Flight Engineering application area includes activities in the areas of Mission Analysis, Flight Mechanics, GNC/AOCS, OBSW and Avionics. This covers a diverse range of applications, from interplanetary missions, to Earth Observation satellites and missions, to launch and entry atmospheric vehicles, as well as the associated research, technology development and programme application and commissioning.
As a matter of reference, DEIMOS has European-level responsibility in a range of projects, including Launchers and Re-Entry vehicles (e.g.:
DEIMOS-Orbex partnership on micro-launchers; the IXV and Space Rider programmes), Planetary Entry, Descent and Landing (EDL) (e.g.: EXOMARS programme), Satellite Rendezvous and Servicing (e.g.: ClearSpace-1, Proba3 programmes), Earth Observation Mission Design, AOCS and OBSW (e.g.: DEIMOS private satellite programmes), Mission Design and Analysis for Earth Explorer and Copernicus Missions (e.g. FLEX, Sentinel-3) and for activities covering the full product life cycle, from early design to post-flight analyses.
The position implies significant responsibility at the management level in the Flight Systems Business Unit, which is composed of multiple Competence Centers:
- System Engineering and EO Mission Analysis
- Mission Analysis and Navigation
- Atmospheric Flight
- GNC and AOCS
- Embedded Systems
The following responsibilities are envisioned, to be progressively planned and allocated to the candidate:
- Coordination of programmes and projects with the head of Flight Systems, and the heads of its Competence Centers and Application Areas
- Project Management of activities within the Flight Engineering Application Area, with application to the domains of Mission Analysis, Flight Mechanics, GNC/AOCS, OBSW and Avionics
- Leadership of activities (projects and proposals) within the Flight Engineering Application Area, including financial and team management
- Support to commercial actions for the Spanish branch of the Flight Systems Business Unit
Aerospace/aeronautics MSc/MEng degree or PhD, or related (e.g.: Physics, Mathematics).
Necessary: Project Manager with a demonstrated solid technical background in the Aerospace Sector and in management of projects and teams, with at least 5 years of experience.
Desired: 10+ years of experience in project/programme management, including technical management, in the aerospace sector; experience with inter-disciplinary projects and their development through to product/system qualification. The position will be tailored to the level of experience.
The following capabilities are required for the post:
- Demonstrated background in project management
- Excellent team management skills
- Solid technical background in the aerospace field, in areas such as: mission analysis, flight mechanics (orbital, atmospheric), avionics and GNC/AOCS
The following capabilities are desired for the post:
- Knowledge of the European aerospace and/or defence sector
- Knowledge of satellites applications, launch systems, or planetary entry systems (capsules, lifting bodies…)
- Software engineering methods and techniques
- The space programme development cycle, from phases 0/A to D/E/F
- Experience in flight experiments and post-flight analyses
- Experience with project management tools (e.g. JIRA), agile development cycles, and CMMI
High level of English, both spoken and written
- Initiative and autonomous
- Responsibility towards the customer and workmates
- Advanced presentation and reporting skills
- Capability to lead a team from different cultural backgrounds and geographical locations
- Capability to solve complex problems
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
En Grupo Milash, compañía de asesoramiento energético, buscamos un responsable de equipo comercial a puerta fría. Indispensable experiencia demostrable en captación de clientes, formación y dire [...]
Descripción: ¿Qué buscamos? En M2C estamos buscando un desarrollador con experiencia demostrable en entornos Microsoft y conocimiento de lenguaje SQL, realizando procesos de ETL e integración ent [...]
Descripción de la oferta CMV Consultores es una empresa de Servicios de IT, dedicada fundamentalmente a la selección de profesionales con perfiles técnicos. Asimismo ofrece a sus clientes servicio [...]
Descripción: Desde Grupo CRIT estamos buscando Carretilleros/as con experiencia reciente en Retráctil (últimos 6 meses), acostumbrados a trabajar con carretillas en grandes almacenes de logística [...]