Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of NIKE, Inc. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco,
every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
As our Nike Retail Store Coach, your mission will be to create an environment that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing programs to drive business results.
- Manage all daily activities in a specific area of the store (S&R;, Footwear, Apparel, etc.), including selling and service, selecting and developing associates, merchandising and time and business management
- Execute and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standard
- Communicate promotional event information to maximize results of each event
- Identify issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback
- Assist the Store Manager in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience
- A Bachelor's Degree and 3 years’ retail experience or 4 years’ retail experience in lieu of a degree
- A minimum of 1 year’s management experience
- Demonstrable experience in retail management, including experience in coaching and mentoring people
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to use retail business systems and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se precisa operario eléctrico para montaje y cableado de cuadros eléctricos. Instalación eléctrica de la maquinaria. Lectura y comprensión de esquemas eléctricos. Tipo de puesto: Jornada comple [...]
¡Te buscamos a tí! En Decathlon buscamos personas cualificadas y con alto nivel competencial que quieran desarrrollarse profesionalmente hacia oficios de mayor responsabilidad en un corto plazo med [...]
- requisitos - Muy valorable Inglés alto y otros idiomas - Experiencia de al menos 1 año en puestos similares. - Manejo de herramientas ofimáticas. Empresa de Servicios exter [...]
Empresa hotelera y restauración situada en el Grao de Castellón selecciona cocinero/a profesional para su restaurante. Funciones principales: Elaboración de ensaladas, platos fríos, postres [...]