Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
The SAM serves as the trusted advisor for all matters related to technical support with some of our largest and more strategic customers. You are an essential part of our Premium Support offering. Your goal is to ensure the product functions as expected, and when it does not - you do everything possible to directly ensure the technical issues impacting proper use are resolved. Strong technical acumen, team “first” attitude, and an ability to sustain strong relationships with our customers are critical attributes for this role.
What you get to do in this role:
- Become an expert in the leading solution for managing digital employee experience
- Serve in a high profile role directing and managing all issues related to technical support impacting your assigned accounts
- Act as an escalation point and advocate for critical customer issues
- Work directly with Senior Support and R&D; resources
- Facilitate weekly summary status reports; quarterly services reviews and detailed review of root cause analysis findings when applicable
- Participate in regularly scheduled conference calls and onsite meetings to ensure the continual flow of information with timely updates on all open issues and on-going projects
- Keep your customers up to date our latest releases with the use of live demonstrations and discussions
- Coordinate internal resources, including technical and customer support, professional services and management to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Serve on a team of similarly motivated Support Account Managers
- At least 3 years of Level 2/3 technical support experience for large scale end user deployments
- Demonstrate analysis and problem solving expertise
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
- Proven track record managing large enterprise class support or project initiatives
- Experience managing technical escalations
- A relevant Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent industry experience in lieu of college degree.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills involving complex infrastructure.
- Proficient with Linux
- Experience working with enterprise ticketing systems
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
The SDM has a solid technical understanding of how Fortinet products and services are utilized by the customer, and uses this to effectively resolve issues and propose innovative solutions. The SDM is [...]
New Business Development Manager (m/f) - Assistance Sector - Large multinational assistance insurance coompany - Senior sales manager B2B - hunter (new business) About Our Client Large [...]
LTVplus helps e-commerce brands grow internationally by building outsourced customer experience teams in any time zone and language. Our mission: ridding the world of bad customer experiences. We unde [...]
Req Number: KFINT18648 Location: Madrid, Posted: 4/9/2021 Category: SOLUTIONS Job Type: Employee About Us At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by [...]