The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
What you'll do
- Manage and grow a roster of key agency accounts
- Work cross-functionally with other teams
- Work closely with the Trading team to rapidly onboard newcustomers
- Work closely with Sales to identify ways to grow currentaccounts
- Become an expert on the use and best practices on The Trade Desk platform, and offer insights to clients on how to improvecampaigns
- Provide continual training to clients as new features are added to The Trade Desk
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to The Trade Desk platform
- Help build the Client Services practice, by creating training materials, best practices, sales materials and customer facing guides
Who you are
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Proactivity, agility to learn, motivation to join the team and to learn, programmatic knowledge, good communicator, ownership and responsibility, familiar with technology and tools (ie.-adserver, DSP, analytic tools...)
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Great communication skills, demonstratinginitiative, leadingby example and havingthe ability to quickly learnoperational processes
- Business fluent English and Spanish.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Company Description #ChangeMakers Ready to make an impact? We develop, manufacture and supply dental implants, clear aligners, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in esthetic [...]
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Managem [...]
The SDM has a solid technical understanding of how Fortinet products and services are utilized by the customer, and uses this to effectively resolve issues and propose innovative solutions. The SDM is [...]
Descripción del empleo EGA Consultores selecciona para importante empresa fabricante de componentes para automoción, un/a: Key Account Manager Reportando a la Dirección General, se respons [...]