Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Working closely with clients our Strategy & Consulting professionals help transform the world’s leading organizations, working across the C-suite to capitalize on disruption, enable competitiveness, and drive growth and profitability via continuous innovation.
We are looking for Senior Managers (9 years of experience), Managers (6 years of experience) and Consultants (3 years of experience) to be part of the leading Strategy & Consulting practice in Supply Chain & Operations (SCO). We are looking professional with experience in:
· Strategic cost optimization programs applying Zero Based mindset disrupting costs structure by maximizing digital technologies, analytics and new ways of working
· Customer centric supply chain as a key engine for business growth, e.g. last mile delivery models
· Digital Procurement Transformations, org. design, new operating models, strategic sourcing and tech-driven procurement transformation
· Industry X.0, Combining emerging, connected and smart technologies to digitally transform industry
· Supply Chain transformation : logistics, fulfillment, transportation…
· Application of Analytics and Big data in SCO
· Other functional experiences valuated would be manufacturing, engineering, order to cash, program management
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Las empresas del Grupo Brambles, entre ellas CHEP, ayudan a llevar más mercancías a más personas y a más lugares que ninguna otra empresa del planeta. Nuestros 330 millones de pallets, cajas y con [...]
- Proven experience managing complex projects for the clients of packaging materials organizations where automation and equipment are a critical part of designing packaging materials, and packaging pr [...]
. BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a [...]
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, [...]