The Regus Group
ACCOUNT PAYABLE SPECIALIST
It is essential that you meet the following to be considered for this position:
- ENGLISH speaker
- currently residing in Barcelona, Spain
- have Accounts Payable experience
With over 3,000 locations in over 100 countries and 1,000 cities across the world, IWG is the global leader in the fast-growing Workspace-as-a-Service (WaaS) sector. As the owner and operator of internationally renowned brands like Regus, Spaces, Signature, Open Office, Basepoint and No.18, we provide local and global networks for all kinds of businesses. From independent sole traders and fledgling start-ups to the world's largest corporations,
we provide cutting-edge, inspirational workspaces that support effective working and collaboration.
Our LSC Core Value
Greatness is a choice:
- We are all leaders – no matter our role, we choose to be great.
- We make it happen – we don't search for excuses, we search for solutions.
- We take ownership – we do the right things, we do them right.
Regus currently has openings for “Account Payable Specialist” working within our LSC Admin & Finance Team to carry out activities that remove administration from the business centres, focusing on the processing and management of supplier invoices ensuring timely and accurate payment and helping to tightly manage centre and overhead costs.
- Receive and process supplier invoices
- Hand over cost / invoice anomalies to Cost Control
- Manage new supplier set up
- Resolve administrative invoice related queries with business centres, suppliers, GSC as required
- Make orders for capex/other items as required
- Complete other administrative tasks as required
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Ability to maintain a high productivity/activity level
- Good administrative skills
- Proficient with MS office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in local languages and English (written and spoken)
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated experience in an international organization and ability to work with diverse and remote teams
- Organizational awareness. Takes a wider view of the company and business strategy
IWG is leading the workspace revolution. Our companies help more than 2.5 million people and their businesses to work more productively. We do so by providing a choice of professional, inspiring and collaborative workspaces, communities and services.
Digitalisation and new technologies are transforming the world of work. People want the personal productivity benefits of living and working how and where they want. Businesses want the financial and strategic benefits. Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs. They want choice.
Through our companies we provide that choice, and serve the whole world of work: Regus, Spaces, No18, Basepoint, Open Office and Signature. We create personal, financial and strategic value for businesses of every size. From some of the most exciting companies and well-known organisations on the planet, to individuals and the next generation of industry leaders. All of them harness the power of flexible working to increase their productivity, efficiency, agility and market proximity.
We're reaching a tipping point. The workspace revolution is coming.
Join us at .
Are you ready to lead the workspace revolution?
Leading a revolution requires talent, energy, focus and commitment. We need colleagues with these attributes to help us help millions of others to work more productively in over 110 countries, 1,000 cities and towns, and 3,300 locations.
We're looking for entrepreneurial people who are full of fantastic ideas and the energy to turn them into reality. Show us you have the enthusiasm, ambition and ability to make business happen for our clients and we'll support you every step of the way as you build an exciting, fast-paced and challenging career.
Find out more at www.iwgplc.com/careers.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Global ERP Specialist TOP Auto Manufacturing Firm is looking for a Global ERP Specialist (AS400).Position Summary: Finance Specialist working as part of Global ERP team responsible for providing f [...]
It is essential that you meet the following to be considered for this position: - ENGLISH and PORTUGUESE speaker - currently residing in Barcelona, Spain - have Accounts Payable experience About I [...]
It is essential that you meet the following to be considered for this position: - ENGLISH speaker - currently residing in Barcelona, Spain - have Accounts Payable experience About IWG With over 3 [...]
Lloc de feina ofert: ANALISTES PRESSUPOSTARIS I/O DE RISCOSCompetències informàtiques: SAPHorari: No indicatRequisits imprescindibles: No indicatNombre de pagues: No indicatNivell professional: Nive [...]