at Branch Spain
At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will work with the most widely known global brands to implement our mobile technology into their marketing stacks.
A successful Solutions Engineer can combine hands-on implementation of cutting-edge mobile technology, with effective client & project management skills. If you're an energetic and organized self-starter; are deeply familiar with the details of a mobile SDK; can build trust with customers and can communicate Branch’s value proposition to various audiences; then you’re a great fit for this mission-critical role that is a key driver of growth for Branch.
As a Solutions Engineer, you'll get to:
- Manage end-to-end implementation of Branch’s technology into the mobile applications & tech stacks of large global enterprises.
- Lead in-person & remote sessions with engineering & product teams on Branch’s technical capabilities & integration process.
- Leverage your understanding of mobile and web technology to help customers execute their desired use cases & discover new custom use cases.
- Interact with customers in person, over phone, and via email/slack to answer technical questions and help implement Branch.
- Investigate and troubleshoot implementation issues and bugs.
- Collaborate with Branch’s account management, product, and engineering teams to build & grow the Branch platform.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in a technical customer-facing role (i.e., Sales Engineer, Technical Account Manager).
- iOS and/or Android programming experience (building apps with Java/Objective-C/Swift, releasing apps to the app store, working with 3rd party SDKs, etc).
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, and business questions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & deliverables running in parallel timelines.
- Ability to understand & communicate details behind Branch’s SDK & marketing products with technical & non-technical customers.
- A customer-first mentality.
- Intellectual curiosity and hunger.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable technical experience.
- Experience pulling data & API logs using basic SQL
- Experience using Mobile Analytics platforms like Google Analytics & Adobe
- Experience using productivity tools like JIRA, Charles Proxy, Chrome Developer Tools, Command Line Interface, etc.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Location: Albacete, Spain Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are u [...]
- Experiencia 0 a 3 años - Función Diseño Industrial / Ingeniería - Sector Gran consumo - Modalidad de teletrabajo No especificado - Tipo de empresa Gran empresa - Fecha límit [...]
- Job Purpose/ Role - Key Requirements/ Skills - About Allianz Our technical architects play a key role in shaping the future of Allianz by creating solutions for our customers’ needs. Techn [...]
- Job Purpose/ Role - Key Responsibilities - About Allianz Our technical architects play a key role in shaping the future of Allianz by creating solutions for our customers’ needs. Technical arc [...]