RMIT University Vietnam
- Contribute to communications and dissemination activities for RMIT’s involvement in European funded research projects
- High level proficiency in English
- Full time, 18 month position (26,000 euros per annum)
- Eligible to legally work in Spain
RMIT is a multi-sector university of technology, design and enterprise with more than 91,000 students and 11,000 staff globally. RMIT offers postgraduate, undergraduate, vocational education and online programs to provide students with a variety of work-relevant pathways.
Our purpose is to offer life-changing experiences for our students, and to help shape the world with research, innovation, teaching and industry engagement.
With strong industry connections forged over 130 years, collaboration with industry remains integral to RMIT’s leadership in education, applied and innovative research, and to the development of highly skilled, globally focused graduates.
RMIT Europe, is a creative and dynamic hub of RMIT university based in the heart of Barcelona. It is a centre that is successfully extending RMIT University's international engagement in Europe and strategically growing the university’s collaborative research and education activity in Europe. It facilitates RMIT's collaboration in the development of innovative pan-European projects attracting global knowledge from Europe, Australia and Asia to deliver local impact.
RMIT has received the 'HR Excellence in Research' award, which is a recognition from the European Commission for institutions that maintain an environment of excellence for researchers and a commitment to providing a supportive, world-class research environment.
Our Values inspire us, wherever we are in the world, and guide how we live and work together .
Imagination. Agility. Courage. Passion. Impact. Inclusion.
What unites us is our purpose and our values; they are at the heart of who we are, what we stand for, how we make decisions and connect with each other.
Our people make everything at the University possible. We encourage new approaches to work and learning, stimulating change to drive positive impact. RMIT exists to create transformative experiences for our students, getting them ready for life and work. You will be a part of a productive and collaborative team, who values working relationships and outcomes through open and inclusive planning, continuous information sharing and transparent work practices.
About the role
As the Research Communications Officer at RMIT Europe, you will contribute to communications and dissemination activities for RMIT’s involvement in European funded research projects. You will support external and internal communication and dissemination plans; shape scientific and research content into high-quality digital communications accessible by multiple audiences; and develop and leverage key relationships with stakeholders including project partners, media, influencers and industry.
In addition, you will also contribute to the communications function at RMIT Europe.
To be successful in this position, you’ll have experience of but not limited to:
- Experience in a highly effective communications and dissemination role for European funded research projects. Specific experience in MSCA such as COFUND, RISE and ITN actions will be highly valued.
- Demonstrated experience in crafting scientific and research content into high-quality communications in a range of formats, with a strong emphasis on digital communications.
- Proven experience working with new media and digital technology to improve communication and dissemination outcomes with a focus on websites, social channels and video.
- Experience working with stakeholders including researchers and professional staff in a complex, matrixed environment.
- Experience in encouraging a workplace culture of high performance and promoting accountability for outcomes.
Qualifications and requirements
- A tertiary qualification in an appropriate field (e.g. communications, digital media) and at least 1-3 years’ relevant work experience.
- Experience in WordPress (Elementor is desirable), social channel community management (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc) as well as digital asset creation using tools such as Canva
- High level proficiency in English.
- Experience supporting communications and dissemination for European research projects is highly desirable.
- Eligible to legally work in Spain.
Bring your whole self to work
We are better for our diversity. When we listen to those who are different to us, or challenge us, we grow stronger together. When we feel like we belong, we can achieve so much more. We respect each other, embrace our differences and build a sense of belonging in our team and beyond.
We are proud that our dedication to diversity has been recognized by a broad spectrum of external organizations. Visit our LinkedIn Life pages to learn more and see some of our most recent wins.
Applicants are requested to separately address the key selection criteria as outlined in the Position Description. To view the position description and to apply, please visit rmit.edu.au/careers and search using reference number 595065.
RMITE Research Communications Officer PD_FINAL.pdf
For further information please contact Karen Matthews, Senior Manager, Corporate Relations & Communications on [email protected]
Applications close 11:55 PM (GMT+1) 6th April 2021.
We are happy to adjust the recruitment process for your accessibility requirements . Please contact us via your preferred type of communication: email [email protected]
RMIT is an equal opportunity employer committed to being a child safe organisation. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
Application close: 06 Apr 2021 11:55 PM Romance Daylight Time
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Posibilidad de trabajar 100% desde casa on-line. actividad independiente para dedicación flexible en tiempo parcial o completo, compatible con cualquier otra actividad académica o profesional. Al [...]
Si tienes ordenador y conexión a Internet te enseñamos una actividad muy lucrativa que puedes desarrollar desde tu casa. compatible tiempo parcial o completo. actividad con 30 Años de experie [...]
Importante empresa precisa incorporar a contable para media jornada. Contabilidad en la empresaImprescindibles: formación profesional de grado medio o superior de contabilidad. Persona con autonomía [...]
CRIT Granollers selecciona para importante cliente, ubicado en La Roca del Vallès, a un comercial de exportación. ¿QUÉ FUNCIONES DESARROLLARÁS? - Investigación comercial e implementación [...]