ForceManager is the leading mobile CRM with a full service WebApp created for a range of work styles including home, office or the field. The success of the solution is due to its user friendly interface, built in geolocation features, and high user adoption rates. ForceManager is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain with international offices in London, Berlin, Venice, Mexico City, Madrid, Bogota and New York City. With more than 100 employees our team proudly serves 1,500 customers worldwide.
It’s due to this strong growth at ForceManager that we require a Customer Success Manager to join our team in Spain to work on our national & international accounts.
The mission of our Customer Success team is to enhance customer adoption,
engagement, and growth. The ideal candidate will be able to understand and empathize with a customer’s needs and also to be able to expand the assigned accounts with excellent sales skills.
As a Customer Success Manager you will:
- Act as a Trusted Advisor to our customers helping them achieve business value and ROI from their investment in ForceManager.
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, engagement and growth.
- Build strategy for your accounts to drive loyalty and avoid churn.
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success.
- Identify growth opportunities to ensure expansion within your segment.
What we need from you:
- Passionate about Customer Success, always searching and applying new trends.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Previous experience working as a Customer Success Manager in a B2B SaaS or strong sales B2B background
- Strong sales skills for upselling and cross selling
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Other languages as Italian, German or French will be highly valued.
- Technical understanding of SaaS concepts will be a plus
- Ability to work remotely and within a decentralized team.
- Permanent contract and an attractive professional career based on your professional experience and potential.
- Development of your entrepreneurial spirit, promoting creativity and initiative through the close relationship with the leadership team.
- Remote first working policy.
- Free Friday afternoons.
- Gym membership discount.
- Private Health Insurance with AXA.
- English lessons.
- Referral programs.
- Weekly wellness online activities including Yoga, Cardio, Crossfit & more!
- Team building activities throughout.
- Chance to be a part of culture in which the exchange of ideas and individual initiatives is highly encouraged.
- And a fun, friendly, international team!
We invite you to follow us on Instagram (@ForceManager) to see what it's like to work at ForceManager!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Wondering if there’s any place where you can directly impact the business by managing Social Media in a disruptive, creative, and young environment? Do you imagine a place where you are never afraid [...]
At Hunkemöller we believe great people power great brands. So, we're looking for an exceptional HR Generalist who can really get to grips with all the people matters for Spain (Stores & Headoffice). [...]
- Experiencia 0 a 3 años - Función Servicio al cliente - Sector Gran consumo - Modalidad de teletrabajo No especificado - Tipo de empresa Gran empresa - Fecha límite de candidat [...]
You are passionate about customer communication. You know what your customers need before they ask. As an e-commerce professional, you know how to help your customers improve the performance of their [...]