One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead generation form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and asynchronous video conversations, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
Today, Typeform is reinventing how brands and audiences interact. Video, conversational user interfaces, talking toasters (possibly), or anything else you can imagine.
VideoAsk is our latest product, a video-driven UX that makes asynchronous interactions with any audience easy and engaging. We are scaling fast and we need people like you to help us run it as a small startup inside Typeform.
Interested to take a lead in conceiving the future of online interaction? Read on...
About the Role
We are searching for an outstanding individual that will lead the design function of the VideoAsk rocket ship and help us take it to the next planet.
You’ll be taking over part of the role that David Okuniev the founder of Typeform and creator of VideoAsk has played since the product was conceived.
You’ll work as a Product Designer with front-end coding skills (HTML,CSS & REACT) allowing you to rapidly test and build designs.
You’ll team up with other designers in a fast-paced, customer-focused startup and engage with cross-functional teams that include designers, engineers, and product managers.
What you'll do
As a Principal Product Designer for VideoAsk you will:
- Work with design leadership to craft, refine, implement, and communicate design vision and strategy across the organization.
- Spin yarns. Effectively communicate and evangelize design thinking throughout the organization with compelling storytelling.
- Champion empathy for people who use Typeform. Let their needs guide us to the best solutions and inform the product roadmap.
- Collaborate closely with product, business, data and engineering partners in an agile environment. Deliver innovative design experiences to our customers at each stage of their journey.
- Ensure the delivery of a consistent user experience across the product.
- Take ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
What you'll bring
Here’s what we’d like to see:
- You have at least 10 years of design experience
- You’ve designed many products using emerging technologies for web, mobile, and other devices
- You find and craft elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- You have a broad range of skills with strengths in visual product design.
- You don’t just design but know how to translate those designs into code working in a REACT JS environment.
- You champion user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- You love mentoring designers.
- You can grow design practices to deliver a unified product, from concept to implementation.
- You’re energized by hands-on work: sketching concepts, defining flows, building prototypes, or polishing final designs.
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and make strategy come to life.
- You’re constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback, user research, contextual interviews, and competitive/analogous research.
- You’re proactive, creative, adaptable, and collaborative. You love wrestling with problems.
- You quickly create a range of engaging, elegant, easy-to-use, and technically-feasible ideas.
- You can show us a portfolio showcasing an appetite for designs that push boundaries and take risks.
- You have a degree in design or comparable on-the-job experience.
- You’re fluent in English - it is our working language.
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Posibilidad de trabajar 100% desde casa on-line. actividad independiente para dedicación flexible en tiempo parcial o completo, compatible con cualquier otra actividad académica o profesional. Al [...]
Si tienes ordenador y conexión a Internet te enseñamos una actividad muy lucrativa que puedes desarrollar desde tu casa. compatible tiempo parcial o completo. actividad con 30 Años de experie [...]
Importante empresa precisa incorporar a contable para media jornada. Contabilidad en la empresaImprescindibles: formación profesional de grado medio o superior de contabilidad. Persona con autonomía [...]
CRIT Granollers selecciona para importante cliente, ubicado en La Roca del Vallès, a un comercial de exportación. ¿QUÉ FUNCIONES DESARROLLARÁS? - Investigación comercial e implementación [...]