Michael Page España
- share this job
- Top Company
- B2B Digital Marketing Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Is a SaaS start-up leader in internet safety software. We provide internet safety for schools, businesses and organizations worldwide and are searching for a Marketing Manager to join our newly created team.
Descripción de la oferta
- Define a strategy to reach business goals for customer acquisition via digital marketing.
- Own the Qustodio business and schools website properties and build or optimize all of the content you need to convert a qualified audience to our owned properties (including landing pages, case studies, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars,
- Define and execute all paid campaigns budgets, affiliate activities and experiments..
Measure and report performance of your spend on paid campaigns and organic content and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)..
- Optimize our marketing qualification and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels..
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience driving customer acquisition.
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills in English.
- Track record of gradually increasing spends in SEM, Affiliate and Social Platforms under your direction.
- Strong understanding web analytics, PPC analytics, attribution modeling and ROI calculations.
- Proficiency in inbound content marketing and content development.
- Bonus skills: Just about anything in your tech stack that will help you be successful in this role - example:
- Attribution tools, Marketing Automation tools (ex: Hubspot, Braze), Landing page tools such as Unbounce, SEO tools.
- Great culture - friendly and emphasises both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges in a fast-growing technology company for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- Private Health Insurance
- In-house training and team building events
- A modern and fully equipped office headquarters in Barcelona city center
- Daily fruit and beverages supply
- 23 days of holidays per year. Half day off on your b'day
- Flexible Benefits
- Team Building Events
Indicar número de referencia para la oferta: 325471
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Inscríbete - share this job - Enviar - Guardar Bullet points - Posición estratégica dentro de la organización - Grupo familiar ofrece proyecto estable y con potencial Acerca de [...]
Auto req ID: 227136BR Job Description Senior Manager of Global Net Revenue Management – Next Gen Transformation- Europe PepsiCo has determined Net Revenue Management as being a critical c [...]
Auto req ID: 228925BR Job Description PepsiCo have identified key advantaged capabilities required to accelerate Marketing at PepsiCo. The digitalization of marketing through technology and dat [...]
About Typeform One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and [...]