TieTalent is the #1 tech jobs recruitment marketplace in Switzerland and Germany, matching top talents in IT and Digital Marketing with innovative hiring companies.
Thanks to our system, candidates no longer apply to jobs nor create motivational letters. These are the companies that apply to interview and hire them for jobs they want.
TieTalent launched in October 2018 and is already trusted by thousands of candidates and hundreds of companies in Switzerland, ranging from large corporations to some of the most promising startups in the country.
In the context of our international growth, we recently opened new offices in Barcelona and Stuttgart.
Join us on our journey as we expand internationally and benefit from a friendly,
international, and rewarding work environment.
You will form part of the Talent Agent team, responsible to manage end-to-end recruitment process for our clients from finding the right candidate to negotiating the contracts. You will work closely with one the Senior Talent Agent responsible for the German & Swiss German market and the Chief Operating Officer, while collaborating with the rest of the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will be involved in the recruitment processes of IT & Digital Marketing positions on a German &
- Swiss scope
- Emerge into a full recruitment training program from day 1
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for our clients
- Support our candidates throughout their recruitment processes
- Support all other TieTalent departments
- Be the voice of TieTalent
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Language skills: English (fluent, C1+) and German (fluent/native, C1-C2)
- Professional experience: 0.5+-3 years of experience in recruitment (graduates in relevant studies are welcome to apply too)
- Bachelors degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Business or relevant
- Strong ambition and desire to have an impact
- Excellent personal/soft skills
- When answering or making phone calls, you dont feel like you are drowning
- You love working in a fast-paced and quick to change the environment
- You are a true warrior, believe in our mission, and ready to change the hiring industry
- Ability to speak in French and/or Italian
- Previously worked in a recruitment marketplace/recruitment industry
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working with a young, fun and crazy team
- Lots of autonomy/responsibilities
- Dynamic work environment
- An open company culture: team drinks, events, etc.
- Flexibility is the key
- Be part of a booming company
- Become a mini-entrepreneur managing your own projects
- The chance to do something that matters and seeing your impact on a daily basis
- Create your account on TieTalent by indicating your area of specialization *ex. (Other, HR)*, upload your CV (in English), main skills and location you are interested in => dont just apply on LinkedIn, we wont look at it!
- Send a short email to *[email protected]* regarding why you are interested in order to spotlight your profile so that we have a look at it
Do NOT apply if:
- Polyvalence and autonomy dont make you feel at ease
- You dont have any OUT of the box ideas
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
About Typeform One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and [...]
Stuart (Geopost Group) is an eco-friendly last-mile delivery company that connects retailers and e-retailers to a fleet of geo-localised couriers across several countries in Europe. Our Mission B [...]
An important company is looking for a Senior Recruiter. Mision: Find the talent according to company values and culture and lead the recruitment processes to fill the open job positions. Reporting t [...]
About Typeform One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, an [...]