Job Description Summary :
The Network Manager is responsible for the development, the communication and the implementation of the strategic direction of the operations. Regularly leads important global initiatives. Has ultimate accountability for the function and provides the highest level of advice and recommendations to maximize the outcomes of the development investments. Also, under general direction, has full technical knowledge and thorough understanding of Network administration and operations of the project.
Job Description :
Mission & Responsibilities
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop to ensure the organization's Network strategy is implemented effectively,
consistently and according to established guidelines and budgets.
- To be responsible for establishment, implementation and maintenance of a Network projects.
- Anticipate future business directions and enterprise needs.
- Direct the development of network user manuals
- Works with customers and technical staff to resolve problems with network and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Provide leadership and direction to develop the organization’s technical staff.
- Instruct, assign, direct, and check the work of other information network professionals on information network team.
Qualifications & Languages
- University degree
- Languages: English (Fluent) & other language preferable
Previous experience & Industry background
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within similar role, preferably in a media environment
Soft skills & Competencies
- Demonstrated history of on-time delivery of projects; project coordination; and anticipation of issues.
- Demonstrate a successful Network Manager role track record in national or international environment.
- Highly computer literate; with Business Analysis skills
- Understanding of data security and other compliance responsibilities
- Able to lead, inspire and motivate a team
- Ability to lead teams within a matrix environment
- Able to shape projects and secure resources
- Ability to build informal authority and influence key decision makers
- Confidence to manage budgets and undertake financial forecasting
- Excellent communication, presentational and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and proactive, enjoy working under pressure
- Comfortable with complexity and ambiguity and an appetite to address the toughest commercial challenges
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multinational environment
- Able to interact at all levels of an organization (global, local, regional, business unit, client, etc.)
Contract Type :
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
About Accenture Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining [...]
80% or more Madrid Bring along your knowledge, your enthusiasm and your dedication – and be a part of Axpo. Bring in your ideas and shape our global data governance team in Madrid. We offer a [...]
de empleo HAYS IT is collaborating with a service financing company based in USA with more than 3000 collaborators around the world. We are searching for a Project Manager to be responsible for [...]
About Glovo: We're a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within y [...]