Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
The Enterprise AccountÂ Executive is responsible for building client relationships with enterprise businesses within a specified region. Individuals who excel at this job have the ability to prospect (via email, phone, & partner ecosystem),
develop, and close business within a timely manner while focusing on the clientsa requirements. The Enterprise Account Executive must have the confidence and ability to negotiate and close agreements with Clients and support new customers through our on-boarding process. This role is a unique opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to high visibility, high impact projects at a very exciting time for the company. Snowflake is an innovative, high-growth, customer-focused company in a large and growing market. If you are an energetic, self-managed professional with experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organisation and contact management capabilities, wead love to hear from you.
AS AN ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE AT SNOWFLAKE YOU WILL:
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts and/or territory on a quarterly and annual basis by developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Develop marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth.
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Snowflake solution within the marketplace.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams.
- Arrange and conduct initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings.
- Sales process management and opportunity closure.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
- Be familiar with solution-based approach to selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities.
OUR IDEAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE WILL HAVE:
- BA/BS required.
- 8+ yearas field sales experience experience within the SaaS or related industry.
- 5+ years an Enterprise Account Executive (or equivalent) role is preferred, with an emphasis on database (SQL & NoSQL), ETL, or business intelligence.
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop, and close new client relationships.
- New business sales focus.
- Experience hitting quota of $1M+ of ARR per year and experience on averaging 8+ face to face meetings per week.
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement.
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment.
- Executive level relationship management.
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT.
- Native Italian language skills
BONUS POINTS FOR EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Industry specific experience.
- Experience implementing MEDDPICC.
- Experience selling software or cloud based applications to the Enterprise is desired.
Snowflake is growing fast, and weare scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.Â
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We are Sinch. Even if you do not know us by name or recognize our logo yet, chances are you have used our products in one way or another. Our customers are global enterprises and local start-ups look [...]
- 5+ years enterprise technology sales experience - Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services preferred Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking talented indiv [...]
Docuten is a fast-growing technology company headquartered in the beautiful and friendly city of A Coruña, with offices in Madrid. We are a SaaS product company whose mission is to help mid market [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category Sales Job Details Salesforce, t [...]