One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom companyas showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldnat be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 30 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
Weare building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scaleabecause meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
You'll report directly to our Head of Product Marketing and work closely with another Senior Product Marketer to build out Typeform's narrative architecture. Your role is crucial to define how Typeform and our products are positioned in the market. You'll be working closely with our research team to identify and define personas, understand their JTBD, pains, and gains and how we can leverage this information to craft highly effective messaging that secure them as long-term customers.
About the RoleÂ
To improve our user acquisition, retention and feature adoption we need a Product Marketing Manager to dive in with our product marketing and content team to create packaging and narratives that our internal teams can rally around. The role will be directly embedded within the product marketing team and work closely with our Group PMs, Content writers, Data Science, and Research teams to design our narrative architecture.
What youall do:
- Work closely with the product marketing team to develop and execute on our narrative architecture and positioning efforts
- Manage project initiatives end to end, leveraging relevant data to set the strategy, collect user insights, manage stakeholders and coordinate business, services strategies, and communications and measure overall business impact of proposed changes
- Work with our growth and demand-gen teams to execute tests that scale to validate new narratives. Monitor progress, troubleshoot issues, and evaluate outcomes against success metricsÂ
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of our products, customers, prospects, competition, and market within your domain
- Liaise with other partner teams to drive alignment and provide insights, training, collateral, tools, and plans needed for future growth
- Work with customers to capture in-market feedback and use it to strengthen our narrative architecture
- Work with the Product Marketing-, and content team to build case-studies and best practices that can help us drive product and use case adoption
- Own maintenance of up-to-date competitive intelligence, refresh competitor profiles and positioning each quarter or as significant events occur
- Develop value-based messaging and positioning that communicates how Typeform solutions uniquely solve audience problems and bring the story to life through collateral, web content, use cases, videos, presentations, and more
Here's what we're afterÂ
- 2-3 years of experience in Product Marketing
- Experience with leading research, product positioning or marketing programs
- Experience working in a fast-paced SaaS startup
- Strong understanding of user experience and service design
- Experience in managing complex projects and cross-functional stakeholders
- You are able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it
- You demonstrate an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- You are proactive
- You are open to feedback
It'd be amazing if you also have:
- Experience working in a B2B company
- Experience working with Looker and/or Amplitude
- A background in a successful sales organization pitching directly to customersÂ
- Familiar with the JTBD theory
Think youare a good fit? Hit applyasuccess might be just around the corner
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, weare committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Advert Want to drive the masterplan behind a leading brand? As a Brand Manager Healthcare at RB, you’ll have the freedom to take a major market by storm. Brand Manager Healthcare Barcelona, [...]
Product Manager Iluminación / Material Eléctrico Barcelona 40,000EUR Publicado 03/02/ Bullet points Reconocida empresa del sector consumo. Gestiona la división de Iluminación de la compañi [...]
: hasta el 03/03/ Funciones Empresa de venta de videojuegos online busca incorporar a un/a Ecommerce Manager. - Gestión y creación de los listings de producto. - Gestión de precios y de [...]
A career within Customer Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients design customer strategies that address the customers’ underlying needs and desired outcomes. [...]