Who we are At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the worldas marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.TheÂ SeniorÂ Marketing Manager, Retail Media EMEA is central to our go-to-market efforts for Criteoas Retail MediaÂ business in EMEA. Your mission is to align Criteo goals with regional needs in EMEA and translate those into a consistent, effective and scalable marketing plan that will generate the thought leadership,
awareness and demand to support the growth of Criteoas Retail Media businessÂ and our newly launched platformÂ in EMEA.Â Reporting to the Head of EMEA Marketing, thisÂ role partners closely withÂ our commercial Retail Media teamsÂ in the regionÂ as well as with our Retail Media MarketingÂ and Product MarketingÂ team globallyÂ and our Country Marketing Managers in EMEA. A key part of your role will be to champion global, regional and local business priorities,Â and ensure they are reflected in our Marketing program design and deliverables.
What Youall Do:
- Work closely with the Head of EMEA Marketing andÂ theÂ Global Retail Media Marketing LeadÂ toÂ defineÂ the marketing strategy and go to marketÂ for Retail Media in EMEA.
- Act as Marketing business partner to theÂ Retail MediaÂ leadership teamÂ in EMEAÂ andÂ act as an advocate for Retail MediaÂ and your regionÂ within the wider Marketing team.Â
- Adapt our globalÂ MarketingÂ campaignÂ strategy for the region, andÂ developÂ specific content pillars that align to regional needs.
- Own and operateÂ the content strategy for Retail Media in EMEA, working on everything from seasonal reports, vertical-specific studies,Â toÂ sales enablement.
- IncreaseÂ theÂ visibilityÂ ofÂ Retail Media byÂ Criteo and its senior leadersÂ in the region, throughÂ organic and paid efforts, collaborating closely withÂ the Global Marketing Team,Â PR and Analyst Relations.Â
- Partner with Product Marketing and Product teams to develop and localize ourÂ client educationÂ program.
- Plan and execute a variety of client-centric Marketing Programs for both the supply and demand side of our Retail Media business, marketing the unique benefits of our platform to each audience.Â
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.Â
- Become an active member of the EMEAÂ and globalÂ marketing team, taking cross-marketing responsibilities.Â
Who you are :
- MastersÂ degree in business or similarÂ andÂ 8+Â years of MarketingÂ experience.Â AdTech, eCommerce or Retail Media experience would be an advantage.Â
- Have prior experience marketing a platform and/or technology company. Bonus points for working on a supply/demand dependent business or for having a strong retail background.Â
- Native-level EnglishÂ or FrenchÂ speaker, able to write client-facing content in English. AdditionalÂ languages(especially French)Â would be an asset.Â
- A modern, data-drivenÂ marketer with deep understanding of digital marketing, social media, marketing automation, CRMÂ a preferably with a b2b technology firm.Â
- Excellent communicator thatas comfortable speaking with clients and partnering with leadership.
- Client-Centric: business mindset, putting the client at the centre of any marketing actions
- Innovative a You seek out information, ask questions, and are excited by new ideas and challenges
- Project Manager a You have the ability to take a project and run with it from concept through to completionÂ
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción: Necesitamos incorporar para nuestro departamento de diseño gráfico en horario de MAñANA o TARDE en Barcelona, un diseñador/a gráfico/a . Es necesario un buen nivel de inglés y s [...]
Busco tatuadores de realismo y otros estilos en Barcelona, con cartera propia, para más información escribirme al whatsap y os comento un poco el proyecto, y que tengan título y higiénico sanitari [...]
Se busca teleoperador/a media jornada y jornada completa. El trabajo es estable y con muy buen ambiente de trabajo, la formación es gratuita y no hace falta experiencia (pero se valora). Buscamos per [...]
Empresa líder en el sector del transporte de mercancías, precisa incorporar conductor/a con experiencia en ruta nacional y local con tráiler para llevar bañera basculante. Es imprescindible que la [...]