- The Medical & Scientific Relations Advisor (MSR) function is responsible to create scientific partnership with local KOLs through a qualified approach that results in access and advocacy based on scientific evidences.
In addition he/she is the country point of accountability for medical and scientific issues and initiatives related to therapeutic area.Â
- The MSR is accountable for developing and executing the country medical plan that supports the strategic operating goals for the business.
- Develop and consolidate a network of relationships with the KOL and Scientific Institutions at the local level,
sharing the wealth of knowledge and technical skills in order to support the scientific and medical leadership of the company
- Disseminate scientific information to scientific community through 'Medical to Medical communication' (individual meetings and group), in line with company procedures
- Preparation of scientific talks and presentations.
- Ensure that new clinical data on Pfizer medicine are promptly disseminated in the most accurate manner, compliant with the label of the product
- Be the in-field medical expert in the area
- Active preparation and participation in symposia, opinion leaders meetings and advisory boards.
- Provide support for adequate IIR/NIS studies/ Research grants planning and management
- Internal discussion of RG/IIRs proposal with above country medical team and submission them into INSPIIRE.
- Management of post-marketing studies (clinical trials, observational /pharmacoepidemiological studies) to ensure that are in compliance with internal policy and European / local regulation
- Manage in a way compliant with laws and Pfizer policy, the unsolicited queries on off label use of drugs
- Promote to KOLs medical activities developed at the central level (e.g. medical education programs, congress, among others) to support the implementation of scientific strategies in their own territory.
- Support promotional activities on regional KOLs and Scientific Societies (e.g. Meetings, conventions, Advisory Boards, among others)
- Support internal training of customer facing commercial colleagues, enhancing their knowledge and understanding of clinical data and our medicines.
- Provide in country Medical affairs support for therapeutic area
- Observation and assessment of competitor drugs.
- Keep internal activities and field visits correctly tracked through periodic metric reports
- Ensures conduct of work in line with compliance regulations
Education, Skills and Professional Experience
- Medical or scientific qualification (M.D., Ph.D. or Pharm.D. preferred)
- Master in the Pharma Industry , Biotechnology or others desirable
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as MSL or similar role within Medical Affairs Department in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology company
- Background / clinical experience with Cardiology or Biological products is highly valuable.. Orphan diseases knowledge/experience a definite plus.
- Spanish native language
- Upper Intermediate Level of English Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (scientific and non-scientific)
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Affairs, Drug Safety, Legal and compliance
- Strong customer orientation, science based
- Strong project management skills and capacity to work under strict deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a multi-functional team
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Computer skills
- Willingness to travel as it is a field-based role. Possesses valid driveras license
Ideally, you also have :
- Previous experience in medical writing, submission of papers to peer review papers.
- Good understanding of the local healthcare environment at national and regional level
- Good understanding of drug development, clinical research, medical decision making and health environment
- Good knowledge of pharmacovigilance and regulatory legislation and how it impacts the product portfolio
- Good knowledge of drug development processes
- Good understanding of Clinical Research
- Knowledge of Health Economics, Pharmacovigilance and regulatory legislation
- Knowledge of the relevant and applicable Codes of Practice, SOPs, regulations and guidelines as they apply to the function
- Work location: Madrid, Spain
- Type of position: Full time, temporary
- European work permit necessary
- NO Relocation package available
- Please send CV and cover letter in English
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives ... At Pfizer we are aÂ patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attracts talent and enables everyone to be their best working self.Â Letas start the conversation!
Equal Employment OpportunityÂ
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer isa¯committed to celebratinga¯this,a¯in all itsa¯forms a allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se necesita electricista con experiencia probada en reparaciones, mantenimientos y obra pequeña. Imprescindible curso PRL y carnet de conducir. Zona FerrolTerra. Interesados enviar CV a n [...]
Seleccionamos Comercial-Teleoperador/a para un importante empresa en A Coruña. REQUISITOS: · Experiencia mínima de 1 año en puesto similar. · Disponibilidad para viajar a nivel nacional. FUN [...]
Descrición Seleccionamos un/a Mozo/a de Almacén. Buscamos una persona responsable, polivalente, con facilidad de comunicación y para la atención al cliente y control de almacén de materiales. Su [...]
Grupo Arestora precisa incorporar un/a ADJUNTO/A AL RESPONSABLE DE MANTENIMIENTO INDUSTRIAL, para multinacional del sector de la alimentación, ubicada en la zona del Barbanza (A Coruña). MISIÓN DEL [...]