Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Do you have an interest and passion for home range computer devices, imaging and photography? Do you want to work in sunny Barcelona?
Our client is an outsouricing company and have their own clients that belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. They are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
Their office is based in Barcelona, the fourth location in the list of the most attractive cities in the world to work in, only surpassed by London, New York and Berlin. The offices have all the necessary amenities to have a cool, chill and an international environment.
The work place is 10min from the sea front, which is always a good reason to organize after work events and activities with your colleagues. Many advantages such as discounts on different brands and on city facilities are offered and is part of their added-value.
Your future project
Our client is proud to collaborate with one of the world's largest manufacturers of printers and imaging related equipment, by providing consumer support to their customers. By joining their team, you will have the opportunity to learn about some of the newest and most innovative printing, scanning and video projecting technologies.
They are a international team interested in you with passion for customer service. They welcome problem solvers and active listeners. They are looking for someone with professional customer service mindset meaning that they know how to put consumers first. They also ask for applicants who are flexible, open minded, and have a positive attitude.
- Filter the onsite request created by the team in and only trigger an onsite interaction in case the issue cannot be fixed by the phone channel. Right diagnosis and parts identification are key to ensure proper handover to the Field Services Engineer.
- Provide expert support to the B2B agents as a floor walker.
- Document case history and interactions or questions made by the agents in order to create content for the knowledge base or refresh training.
- NFF Analysis - No fault found analysis with the data provided by the Service center in order to create refresh training and KB material.
- Keep client informed about recurrent printer issues in order to alert the manufacture.
- Build a close professional relationship with the Knowledge base team and the technical training team to improve processes and technical level.
- If needed the Specialist Advisor can support the operations answering end users contacts (calls, emails, chat social media, etc...) directly as a normal Agent/Advisor.
Hours and Benefits
- 23.000 a¬ gross/year + bonus (up to 4.000 a¬) gross/year + Lunch card
- Full time shift: 39 hrs/week, Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00
- A large variety of discounts with their partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- Our client promote intercompany mobility to work at any of their sites around the world. They have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office in the center area
- Receive a bonus starting from a¬300 for referring your friends
If you are interested in growth, their high performers can move to the back office logistics team, the social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
- You enjoy interacting and helping other people.
- You are eager to learn and apply new technologies
- You enjoy working in fast-paced environments and are a Team player
- You love solving problems
You bring to the table
- You speak fluent German - both written and spoken
- You are fluent in English
- This position requires solid technical skills
- Previous technical experience with printers
- Engineer level technical skills (ideally you have some sort of engineering degree or provable training/experience)
Is this you? Send your CV to [email protected] today!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se ofrece actividad independiente desde casa con horarios flexibles. posibilidad de ingresos extras o ingresos superiores dependiendo de la dedicación y el esfuerzo individual. no se requiere e [...]
Descripción de la oferta : / Funciones Empresa de bebidas espirituosas busca incorporar un/a Ecommerce Manager para gestionar sus diferentes marcas. Descripción de la oferta * Desarro [...]
Descripción de la oferta : / Funciones Buscamos un especialista en logística con una mentalidad positiva y proactiva que garantice una experiencia de cliente superior a través de la gest [...]
Supervisor de Software Embedded (H/M/D) 45,000EUR 55,000EUR Publicado Enviar Bullet points Management Empresa internacional Acerca de nuestro cliente Empresa reconocida como unos de los acto [...]