Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all--connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and educators so they can connect with others and do more good. As the social impact centre of Salesforce, is a unique business unit dedicated to creating solutions for nonprofit, educational, and philanthropic organizations so they can have greater impact, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good.
We are looking for exceptional candidates to join the EMEA Solution Engineering team within Salesforce.org. If you possess intellectual curiosity, great problem solving skills and an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve virtually any problem, then you are the ideal candidate for the job. Prior experience with enterprise technology selling in the Non Profit sector, and the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the challenges and needs of the sector are highly desirable. Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must. Finally, the ability to take a complex technology solution, explain it in a simple and easy to understand way to ultimately propel organisations to achieve their mission. If you believe you have these skills, we want to talk to you.
Typical day in the life of a Salesforce.org Solutions Engineer:
- As a Solutions Engineer, you will work hand-in-hand with the Sales team to introduce Salesforce to our customers. You will help prospective, existing customers and partners understand the power of Salesforce, develop creative cloud solutions and architectures to solve their business challenges, and problem-solve any potential technical roadblocks.
- Function effectively in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and successfully balance multiple projects in a team-selling environment
- Discover and analyze individual Non Profit customer goals and challenges and map those back into the Salesforce solution portfolio
- Design innovative solutions to address these challenges, conceive those solutions on the Salesforce platform and present customised story-driven demonstrations aligned with key business value and solution differentiation.
- Present Salesforce technology platform, including demonstrating deep familiarity with Salesforce products, technology and security, across the the entire Salesforce and product portfolio - whether that is Non Profit Cloud, Sales and Service, Communities, Platform or Marketing.
- Plan and deliver Discovery Workshops with customers at all levels including business users, IT and executive leadership, tailoring your questioning and approach effectively to the audience.
- Respond effectively to RFIs and RFPs
- Participate in training and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in role
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives that you will define collaboratively with your manager
- Travel domestically and internationally (When safe to do so)
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve business and technical problems in varied political environments
- Experience as a technical Solution Engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
- Expertise in Salesforce solutions and technology
- Proven time management & prioritization skills in a dynamic sales environment
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Industry experience or experience working in a specialist area of technology.
- Fluency in English and Spanish or French or German. Additional Languages are highly desirable
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Nivel profesional. Buenos precios. Para mayor información: Consultarme. Gracias. [...]
Soy persona dedicada y con un nivel de inglés avanzado que ofrece: Afianzamiento de contenido Aumento de vocabulario y técnicas de aprendizaje personalizadas Ayuda en listening, reading, spea [...]
Dibujo, de manera freelance, con distintos softwares (Solid Edge, AutoCAD, etc. ). Delineación de planos mecánicos, civiles, eléctricos y/o electrónicos. Buenos precios. Para mayor info [...]
Se busca chico educado don de palabra serio y discreto para ofrecer servicios de compañia interesados llamar al 744__61___91__29 tambien al 672__79__76__31 [...]