Santiago de Compostela
Trainee Recruiter (International Trainee Recruitment Programme)
Malta, Portugal, Gozo and Spain
SpotOn Connections is expanding! We are recruiting for 15 Trainee Recruiters to start in January 2021!!
We are hiring for our offices in Malta, Gozo and Portugal (Cascais). With a 4th office opening in Spain (Santiago de Compostela) in Q2 of 2021. We are also hiring for the Spanish team, the position will be to start with your training period in our Portugal office or remotely, to relocate later in the year when the office opens in Spain.
SpotOn offers industry leading Trainee Recruitment programme, comprising of comprehensive initial training and on the job training throughout your entire career with the Connections Group!
Recruitment is hardwork but it is rewarding! The job of a recruiter is to ensure that we deliver an excellent service to job seekers, providing career advice and leading to the goal, placing that job seeker into a worthwhile career with a quality employer!
The role of a recruiter requires someone with ambition to succeed and an eagerness to learn and adapt as industries evolve and change. The position does not require any professional experience in a similar role as full and comprehensive training is provided, however, the following skills and attributes are required:
- Applicants must be energetic and driven by goals and targets
- To be self-motivated and organised
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Applications such as word and excel
- Strong work ethics and a quality driven approach
Other skills considered a benefit
- Prior experience with outbound calling
- Knowledge of Social Media and other online Marketing tools
On offer to you!
- Industry leading recruitment training both initially and ongoing throughout your Connections Career
- A competitive base salary and industry leading performance-based incentives.
- A friendly and support team environment
- Opportunity to travel and attend industry events as your career and skills develop
- A fun, energetic and rewarding work and team environment
- To be managed, trained, mentored, and motivated by leaders who all started their career with the Connections Group at Entry level and have been in your shoes.
- Career path and career development opportunities within the Connections Group!
Â If you would like to discuss this career opportunity further, apply today and we will get in touch!Â
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se solicita Manicurista con experiencia , para franquicie en Santiago de Compostela , interesadas enviar curriculum. nf. [email protected] com [...]
Descripción de la oferta de empleo Actualmente contamos con distintas vacantes abiertas para toda Galicia: - Programador/a de sistemas para Ingeniero/a de infraestructura en A Coruña: Est [...]
Un/a Dependiente/a en Flying Tiger Copenhagen tiene un rol muy diverso. Ayuda a recibir la mercancía en la tienda, coloca precios, se encarga de distribuir y reponer el producto, garantiza que la tie [...]
Docente Técnicas de Poda para que el alumnado adquiera los fundamentos básicos de las técnicas de poda y la tipología de la planta y el tipo de suelo. Requisito imprescindible: 1 año de experien [...]