San Cugat del Vallés
As an e-merchandiser, you will work in optimizing site experience, product display as well as promotional campaigns deployment to facilitate customeras purchase experience. You will:
- Maintain product information, configurations and pricing on the web, ensuring accuracy, timeliness and customer- friendly presentation.
- Execute and measure sales online promotions and roadmap
- Track and monitor site conversion performance, identify optimisation opportunities
- Manage and juggle many unrelated projects under tight deadlines.
- Comply with all HP web standards, processes and tools.
You have strong organizational skills coupled with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. You are:
- Passionate about sales and ecommerce as well as tech products.
- Knowledgeable in web analytics (measurement, ROI) and have experience with Google Analytics or tools like Content Square or Tableau.
- Knowledgeable and understand interactive media, tools and technologies
- A person who enjoys production and take pride on good optimization habits.
- Team player, truly positive thinker. You enjoy collaborating with others.
- Adaptable and a quick learner.
- Highly motivated and able to handle multiple urgent openings at one time.
- Fluent in English with excellent written communication skills.
You MUST have:
- BA or BS degree in Communications, Marketing or Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years e-merchandising experience with references.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Sales driven mindset
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HPas own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
- An attractive benefit package:
Health & Life insurance
Lunch at reduced prices at our canteen/ ticket restaurant vouchers
HP product discount
- Work life balance /flexible working hours
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Sustainability and DisAbility! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally.
HP is a $58+ billion fortune 100 company with 50,000+ employees worldwide across 170 countries. Reinventing since 1939. We are one of the leading Print and Personal Systems technology companies in the world and our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. To invent, and to reinvent.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción: ¿Hablas Italiano a nivel nativo? ¿Te apasionan las ventas? ¡Tenemos una carrera profesional para ti! Buscamos un/a crack de ventas, para responsabilizarse de la captación de nuevas [...]
APARELLADOR/A AMB EXPERIENCIA EN DIRECCIÓ D'OBRES TIPO COMERCIAL I COORDINACIÓ DE SEGURETAT I SALUT Categoria Immobiliari i construcció Subcategoria Direcció i gestió d'obres Experiènc [...]
DELINEANT AMB CONEIXIMENTS AMPLIS DE 3D STUDIO I SKETCHUP. o REVI. ES VALORARÀ EXPERIENCIA EN PROJECTES TECNICS DE 3 ANYS MINIM Categoria Enginyeria i tècnica Subcategoria Altres enginyeries [...]
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply... Job Deta [...]