CloudBlue is the worldas largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, and today powers the worldas largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 30 million seats globally. With a pulse on IoT, security, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more, we invite visionaries to make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Our CloudBlue commerce platform enables companies to rapidly increase their level of success in the cloud market by building, scaling and monetizing services.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.a¯With $55 billion in revenue, we have become the worldas largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.a¯
How do you stand out?
By having knowledge of SaaS and PaaS and previous experience in eCommerce management, by thriving in a astartup-likea environment and being excited about the impact you will make. Our office is in the North of Spain and has an agile, young and talented environment, with a solid career plan in one of the top cloud companies all over the world.
As a part of the Global Technical Operations Team, the Platforma¯Engineera¯is responsible for continuously operating, managinga¯and supporting Clouda¯Platforms of our customersa¯with the goal ofa¯maintaininga¯a highly available, scalable, reliable and secure platform.a¯In capacity ofa¯Platforma¯engineer your main goalsa¯will bea¯performing anda¯automatinga¯operational activitiesa¯such as but not limiteda¯to:a¯products deployment and configuration, product catalog maintenance, platform updates delivery,a¯validating implemented changes, system administration of underlying infrastructure.
Platforma¯Engineer willa¯focus on executinga¯operationala¯and maintenancea¯tasks,a¯developing,a¯executing, supporting and maintaining automationa¯tools.a¯Daily tasks will range from supporting product rollouts, maintaining multiple operational environments, troubleshooting issues and contributing to improvements of processes, platformsa¯and supportinga¯itsa¯components. We are looking for a technology innovator who will be able to propose new ideas, work with technology teams to implement ideas and operationalize them once successful.a¯
- Continuously improve operational efficiency by automating manual tasks and processes
- Actively contribute to internal automation toolset by developing new and improving of existing tools
- Deploy, configure,a¯maintain and manage customersa Cloud Platformsa¯and its components
- Analyzea¯and understand requirements fora¯customersa requests anda¯implement accordingly
- Maintain and support developeda¯solutions
- Collaborate with platforma¯and connectorsa¯R&D teamsa¯in ordera¯report software issues as well as request improvements in order to satisfy customer experience satisfaction
- Preparea¯deployment,a¯configurationa¯and processa¯documentation
- Monitoringa¯ofa¯systemsaa¯health and performance, improving monitoring process
- Support customers by investigating and successfully resolving reported issuesa¯
- Maintain platform security by following established security and data protection procedures, perform security hardening by applying suggested configuration changesa¯
Required Skills & Qualifications :
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field, or anequivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- 5+a¯years ofa¯experience as aa¯System Administratora¯or related position
- Excellenta¯system administration skills
- Understanding of SDLC
- 3+ years of scripting or development experience
- Good experiencea¯in writing script ina¯basha¯and/ora¯PowerShell
- Gooda¯Linuxa¯Server Administrationa¯skillsa¯a CentOS,a¯Redhat
- WebServersa¯& Databases aa¯Tomcat,a¯Apache, MSSQL,a¯Azure SQL,a¯PostgreSQL
- Experience working with IaaS/Cloud services of Azurea¯(preferred), AWS and/ora¯GCP
- Experience writinga¯and optimizinga¯SQLa¯queries
- Fluent in English written/verbal communication
- Deliver results doing what it takes to get things done on timea¯
- Work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Clear understanding of cloud technologies and offerings from Azure, AWS and GCP
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with strong teamwork abilities
- Demonstrated strong written communication and speaking skills
- Knowledge of bug tracking and documentation systems such as Jira anda¯Confluence
- Solid understanding of API conceptsa¯anda¯types
- Understanding of subscription-based services, subscriptions lifecycle and billing concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of basics of financial terms:a¯orders,a¯AR/AP, credita¯management
- Abilitya¯to learn and adapt to new services, systems, anda¯technologies in a dynamica¯technical infrastructure
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation:a¯technical and process documentation, product requirements documents, featurea¯requests
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and provide significant contributions both individually and as part of a greater teama¯
Nice to Have:
- Experience working witha¯Cloud Blue Commerce (formerly:a¯Odin Automation)a¯
- Python,a¯Azure, LPI, Microsoft, Postgres, MSSQL certifications would be a big plus
- Experience working witha¯Bitbucket,a¯Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Puppet, Chef anda¯Ansible
- Experience working with API, manual execution as well as automating by writinga¯scripts
- Experience working with monitoring tools such as Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana,a¯etc.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Estamos en búsqueda de psicólogos con experiencia demostrable superior a 1 año. El lugar del trabajo es Castro-Urdiales, Cantabria. Sobre nosotros: somos una empresa que mediante nuestro sistema [...]
Descripción: Se precisa con urgencia de la incorporación de un soldador para Santander. Funciones: · Soldadura con maquinaria semiautomática. · Interpretación de planos y montajes mecánic [...]
Eurofirms selecciona un Soldador (H/M) para empresa de referencia en su sector situada en Santander. La persona seleccionada desempeñará las siguientes funciones: - Apoyo y colaboración en el [...]
Compras, logística y transporte SANTANDER, Cantabria (España) Otros Contratos Completa Publicado el 03/03/2021 En qué consiste el trabajo: Desde IMAN Temporing, empresa especializada en [...]