Centre For Genomic Regulation
The Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) is an international biomedical research institute of excellence, based in Barcelona, Spain, with more than 400 scientists from 44 countries. The CRG shares principles of an interdisciplinary, motivated and creative scientific team that is supported by high-end and innovative technologies and a flexible and efficient administration.
CRG has been conferred with a badge of aHR Excellence in Researcha by the European Commission, in recognition to its progress in implementing the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for Recruitment of Researchers, that among others consists of transparent,
merit-based recruitment procedures and attractive work-life balance working conditions.
For further information:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Funds Manager to strengthen the team of the Grants Office.
The Funds Manageras mission is to proactively offer individualized and professional support to CRG Group Leaders and grant holders in effectively managing their core and external funds, following internal policies and terms & conditions of the funding bodies.
The post holder will be reporting to the Head of the Department and be closely working with the other members of the team.
The main duties of this position will include:
- Providing Group Leaders and grant holders with a single overview of their internal and external funds
- Providing advice to ensure full compliance during award acceptance arrangements
- Monitoring budget and expenditure levels on the assigned projects
- Providing project holders with regular follow-up and advice in connection with expenditure control, budget deviations and budget forecasts
- Keeping funds and grants accounting records updated in Oracle
- Acting as financial control point for approval of staff costs and equipment purchase (or their adjustment) and monitoring time recording system for EC-funded projects
- Elaborating projects financial statements and providing any other information needed to ensure adherence to the applicable regulations as well as compliance during financial audits, including preparation of budget-recovery claims, whilst supporting projectÂ´s holders for timely submission of scientific reports
- Liaising with funding bodies and project coordinators to solve administrative and financial issues
About the team
The mission of the Grants Office is to proactively support the CRG community in securing competitive funds for research and institute-related activities, as well as to manage the principal investigatorsa core and external funding, with an individualized professional support throughout the project life cycle.
The services offered by the Grants Office are:
- To act as a liaison between the CRG community on the one side and the funding agencies or sponsors/donors on the other side,
- To identify and effectively disseminate the most suitable funding opportunities for the CRG community,
- To provide comprehensive support in the preparation and submission of proposals and in grant acceptance,
- To fulfil administrative and reporting requirements of the funding agencies or sponsors/donors for active grants,
- To manage budgets and control competitive and external funds in compliance with the applicable regulations and CRG policies.
- REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVEL Economics: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- REQUIRED LANGUAGES ENGLISH: Excellent SPANISH: Excellent
- You have a minimum three-year experience in a similar position
- You have proven experience in financial management and reporting of awards from a range of funding bodies Spanish and Catalan government, European Commission)
Desirable but not required
- You have proven experience in financial management of awards from other international funding bodies and foundations
- You have previous experience in a Financial Department or in a scientific environment
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Necesitamos incorporar comercial para nuestra tienda Movistar situada en Premià de Mar. Tendrá entre sus funciones el asesoramiento, la fidelización y la venta de productos y servicios Movistar. SE [...]
Apreciamos la responsabilidad y el compromiso, ganas de aprender y carácter emprendedor. Tenemos entrenamientos constantes y un sólido trabajo en equipo. ¡Es importante es tener buena actitud! No [...]
Buenas! Estamos creando una página donde conectar a profesionales con particulares de manera fácil y cómoda para ambos. Desde clases particulares a entrenadores, mantenimiento y limpieza del ho [...]
>>> Busco una persona con buenos contactos empresariales en alguno de los sectores siguientes: hostelería, restauración, sala de fiestas, tecnología, oficinas y similares. Operación puntual y pers [...]