You will work with business stakeholders and our Engineering team (mostly with Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Backend Engineers and SREas) to develop and have a real impact on the overall design of the data architecture to allow the growth of CoverWallet, thanks to your exceptionals skills designing, developing, testing, maintaining and optimizing highly data management systems.
What will you do
Work in a multi-cloud environment with GCP/AWS with cutting-edge technologies like Apache Airflow, Pub/sub, Redshift, Kubernetes, MongoDB, AWS Lambda among others and using Python as your main programming language (but we are open to others) .
- Develop, maintain and optimize high-quality,
reliable and robust data pipelines on Kubernetes and Airflow that convert data streams into valuable information.Â
- Model and architect our data infrastructure building real time streaming and batch processing solutions (Right now we are working with Google Cloud Pub/Sub and Amazon Aurora).
- Design and deploy high-load microservices with strong quality requirements and high business value for the development of Machine Learning models and data tools.
- Keep constantly improving your technical knowledge and expertise by implementing solutions based on open-source projects (e.g. DBT).
Who we are looking for
- Bacheloras Degree and/or 3-5Â years working in data or software engineering environments.
- Solid background in DWH solutions as Amazon Redshift.
- Expertise in SQL/noSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.).
- Coding proficiency in Python is a must. Additionally at least one programming language (Scala, Go or Ruby) is highly desirable.
- Experience working with bash scripting, Docker, Kubernetes and Linux environments on a daily basis.
- Experience with AWS/GCP stack or another cloud computing platform is highly valuable.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Team player, technology passionate and self-motivated individual.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of most developed digital markets in the world.
- Great offices in New York, Madrid, and near the beach in Valencia.
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive and flexible compensation (tickets restaurant, transport card, daycare checks, and external training)
- Annual variable bonus.
- Company-paid Life and Accident Insurance, and Medical insurance as benefits.
- Additional budget for individual education and online training courses (1.500 a¬ per year)
- 23 days of vacation per year
- Flexible working hours
- Team building activities: hackathon, meetups and tech talks in the office, code katas.
- A fun, multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Drinks, coffee, and fruits.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Seleccionamos 2 Data Engineer en Madrid con los siguientes conocimientos: Funciones: Estimar tiempos de tránsito lastmile · Entre un origen concreto (almacén, tienda, ...) y un destino conc [...]
At Clarity AI, we are committed to bringing social impact to markets. We are a tech company started in 2017, leveraging AI and machine learning technologies to ensure environmental, social and governa [...]
Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast-paced environment where your performance makes a difference. This [...]
Xylem |ˈzīləm| 1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots; 2) a leading global water technology company. Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solvin [...]