Inside of the development of space electronics equipmentas, Test Manager is responsible for the qualification of the design using development and qualification models as EBB/EM/EQMs, and also the acceptance of the flight deliverables (FMs). Test manager is, in consequence, in charge of the following activities in different stages of the development, supported by an extended team of test engineers and technicians:
- Preparation of VCD (Verification Control Document), EGSE Specification and Test Plan.
- Preparation of detailed test procedures (functional, electrical, environmental, EMC)
- Preparation of detailed test sequences and final validation over engineering models (EBB, EM,..) or specific test setups.
- Preparation of testability analysis and definition of acceptance test campaign at board level.
- Execution of integration, qualification, protoqualification and acceptance test campaigns over corresponding models (EQM, QM, PFM, FMs), including development of those jigs needed for (tooling, vibration and thermal fixtures, etc).
- Preparation of test reports and test as built information
- Participation and support to customer design and testing reviews as PDR, CDR, TRR, TRB, DRB.
- Technical supervision of the EGSE development and test campaign performed by the EGSE subcontractor
Test execution will be performed in collaboration with skilled test engineers and technicians. Test execution demands high level of concentration and care to handle and operate the deliverable product. Furthermore this work has to be done under tight schedule because testing is the last step of the product development.
Some projects can ask (or test itself demands it as thermal vacuum campaign) test execution in double shift or extended timetable, during specific steps of the test campaign. Therefore, temporarily, it could be necessary to work out of the normal weekly timetable.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Engineer master degree, preferable from electronics, aerospace or telecommunication degrees.
- Proven experience of more than 5 years in testing and reporting for electronics hardware, at board, unit or system level, in space, aircrafts, military fields; and very familiar using generic instrumentation (oscilloscopes, power supplies, DMMs, etc.) and ad hoc EGSEs.
- Able to lead a team of engineers and technicians (previous experience is a must)
- Delivery oriented
- English and Spanish language at negotiation level, other languages would be a plus.
- Experience in EMC radiated and conducted testing would be a plus.
- SW skills (labview, python, C++) would be a plus.
- Experience with test automation with innovative methodologies (Autotest, Big Data, Machine Learning, IoT) and oriented to Factory 4.0, would be a plus
- Experience in detailed electronics design and analog /digital simulation at function level, would be a plus.
- Experience with InCircuit (IC) testing using flying probe, bed of nails, etc. would a plus.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Companyas success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Compute, Storage and Cloud Engineering team participates in developing technology solutions that may impact multiple functions in the organization. They have in-depth knowledge in one of the areas i [...]
We are a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We envision a world free from fossil fuels and we believe the first step in this journey is [...]
Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge tech [...]
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading! When we’re looking to hire at Amadeus, we look internally first. Our teams get the benefit of your experience and you [...]