Job Description Details
Are you looking to make the most of your college career? Do you have an interest in Organic Social Media Marketing? Do you excel in a fast-paced environment? If so, HSN is the place for you!! HSNas Organic Social Media team is currently recruiting for a Summer internship. We are looking for talent with a passion for social media marketing who wants to help drive the business forward. You must be either a junior, senior, at the time of the internship. We do not accept recent graduates into the internship program. As of today, it is undetermined if the program will be remote or onsite. More details to come!
Who we are
is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer looking for interns with a passion for Social Media and Marketing. This program is a great opportunity for anyone that is dedicated at growing their Social Media Marketing career in our business.
- Respond on behalf of HSN across social platforms during Facebook Live Streams etc., and work with Social Strategists on Facebook posts, Tweets, Instagram posts & Stories , photo & video content, and more. .
- Gather assets, create tagged social links and schedule approved posts to be published to HSN Social platforms.
- Upload approved content with copy onto our Social platforms & scheduling tools and submit for approval
- Coordinate administrative matters for social outreach, such as sweepstakes prize fulfillment, requesting vendor product samples, etc.
- Create tagged links for social team and vendor requests.
- Pull monthly data across platforms to track growth and gather ad-hoc reports through Facebook Business Manager, Tableau, Curalate , Sprinklr, etc.
- Assist with the creation of PowerPoint presentations , etc.
- Attend meetings and take detailed recap notes for the social team
- Help maintain the Simulcast Document (a shared spreadsheet that houses copy, links and programming of the on air shows that are streamed across HSNas Facebook pages)
- Â What You Bring, Applicants must currently be enrolled in a college or university in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- The Organic Social Media intern candidate should be self-motivated, an outstanding communicator (written and verbal), and a team-player with a positive attitude.
- Consistency of style is critical.
- Working knowledge of various computer programs (Microsoft Office Suite, etc.)
- Strong analytical & organization skills
- Strong decision-making, time management & planning skills
- Demonstrable a high degree of maturity
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website a HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, aQurate Retail Groupa), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Altas, bajas, comunicación con los organismos, elaboración de nóminas y contratos. atención para resolución de posibles dudas del personal. Estudios mínimos: Formación profesional 2 Exp [...]
Cuidar de la persona mayor , higiene, cambio de bolsas de colostomía y urinaria, darle medicación, acompañarlo al médico, limpiar y cocinar. Ser resolutivo ante cualquier situación. Si tiene coch [...]
Buscamos a un pintor para servicio ubicado en Albolote. Requisitos: Espacio en el que se realizará el trabajo de pintura: nave industrial, Servicios: pintar suelos, Se pintarán suelos de menos d [...]
Si tienes experiencia en la gestión del departamento de recursos humaños y buscas estabilidad laboral, ¡Apúntate y no dejes escapar esta oportunidad! Te incorporarás a trabajar en una empresa c [...]