Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operatea¯efficientlya¯anda¯successfullya¯ina¯thea¯marketsa¯theya¯serve.
We are now looking for an experienced CiscoÂ Cyber SecurityÂ Consultant and Trainer, to join our Center of Excellence (CoE) team.
About Cisco CiscoÂ Systems is one of the largest multinational tech companies based in Silicon Valley.
The company is known for developing and selling cutting edge networking and telecommunications hardware across the world. Founded in 1984, the company is worth over $500 billion, ranking it amongst the 100 biggest tech companies in the world.
In this job of CiscoÂ Cyber SecurityÂ Consultant and Trainer, you will report to (Manager Cyber Security &Â DatacenterÂ CoE), and work closely with stakeholders across the EMEA and META regions.Â
As CiscoÂ Cyber SecurityÂ Consultant and Trainer , youÂ will be working in a new Cyber SecurityÂ CenterÂ of Excellence team.Â
The location for this full-time job can be anywhere throughout our EMEA office locations.
What will you do?
- Providing technical support in our complex range ofÂ CiscoÂ CybersecurityÂ products and guiding the customers.
- Being the single point-of-contact for various stakeholders across Western Europe regardingÂ Cisco.Â
- Educating various groups of people (i.e. Administrators and Engineers) on the variousÂ CiscoÂ solutions and their intricacies through technical demonstrations, webinars, and trainings .Â
- EvangelizingÂ CiscoÂ solutions amongst Ingram Microas channel partner Â community.Â
- Supporting the continued growth,Â profitability,Â and success of theÂ CiscoÂ business for Ingram Micro.Â
What Talent do you bring?
- You have proven previousÂ experience in a similar job.
- You have excellent knowledge ofÂ Cisco Cyber Security product portfolio, cybersecurity concepts, market trends and network design and principles.Â
- You are CCNPÂ Security certifiedÂ (also being CCIEÂ certificationÂ or any other network andÂ Cyber Security technology certification isÂ a big plus for you and us).Â
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills, with ability to be persuasive to stakeholders of various levels.Â
- You are fluent in English.
What's in it for you? You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in yourÂ professional and personal development, by providing you with access toÂ LinkedIn LearningÂ and many high-quality training coursesÂ to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.Â
We are aÂ large and international organizationÂ with many national andÂ international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, withÂ you in the driver seat.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Buscamos un camarero o camarera que pueda cubrir una baja de 2 meses aproximadamente. Hornada conpleta, con experiencia y que sea [email protected] Mandar Cv al correo o whatsapp. No llamar por Favor. [...]
Descripción: Se precisa con urgencia de la incorporación de un soldador para Santander. Funciones: · Soldadura con maquinaria semiautomática. · Interpretación de planos y montajes mecánic [...]
Descripción: Importante empresa del sector de la construcción, situada en Castro Urduiales, precisa incorporar a su plantilla un o una conductor de hormigonera / bañera. Funciones: · Conducció [...]
Desde nuestra asociación se abre un proceso de preselección para un servico en materia de igualdad y centro espacio de mujeres en Cantabria. - Diseñar organizar, implementar y ejecutar actuacio [...]