Ex Libris a Who we area¦
Ex Libris (a ProQuest Company) is the leading provider of automation solutions for academic and research libraries. Offering the only comprehensive product suite for electronic, digital, and print materials, ExÂ Libris provides efficient, user-friendly products that serve the needs of libraries today and will facilitate their transition into the future. Ex Libris maintains an impressive customer base consisting of thousands of sites in more than 90 countries on six continents, including 10 of the top 10 universities around the world. With headquarters in Jerusalem, we have 12 locations globally.
What will I be doing?
AsÂ a Customer Success Manager,
you will drive product adoption, retention and expansion. In this role, you will be responsible for applying best practices and solutions to ensure customers achieve their desired outcomes with our products, primarily the Alma library services platform
I n this position, you will also...Â
- Manage the Year-1 Alma success program for Alma sites assigned a including monthly calls, consultancy services, annual business reviews, configuration reviews.
- Manage post-year 1 success activities for Alma sites assigned.
- Manage retention efforts and get-well plans for Alma sites at risk in your territory.
- Work with Alma customers in assigned territory, including virtual meetings, site visits, providing product expertise, facilitating activities with Support, and working with customers to expand product adoption.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our customers by deeply understanding their needs and maintaining regular communication with them.
- Manage at risk customers by building relationships, understanding customersa needs and concerns, and creating action plans to help them derive more value from our products.
- Communicate improvements and outcomes of action plans for each customer.
- Interact with multiple customers daily while tracking progress and delivering top-notch customer service in a timely manner.
- Work with marketing and product management to assemble and create regular, consistent content for Alma, including best practice toolkits, email communications and webinars, that can be deployed across regions.
- Maintain the sample bank of best practices for using the Alma library services platform.
- Surface and share customer success stories.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Ex Libris products and encourages customers to adopt the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Identify leads for additional products and services that will meet the customeras needs and increase their long-term commitment.
Qualified Candidates must have/bea¦
- Bacheloras degree plus experience in a customer facing role, including the ability to manage customer escalations and negotiate resolution or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with Alma or another library services platform.
- Must be able to build strong rapport and establish trust and credibility quickly.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience working under pressure, managing uncertainty and change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for customer service.
- Fluent in English and French or Spanish.
Â Superstar Candidates will ALSO havea¦
- Mastersa degree in Library Science or equivalent experience working with libraries or higher education institutions.
- Knowledge of library industry customers and their unique needs and challenges.
- Understanding of library services platforms/ library management systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain strong relationships.
- Capacity to learn and master new technology.
Â Other important information about this position:
- This position may be based in a variety of ProQuest / Exlibris office locations.
- Occasional travel is required.
- This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest / Ex Libris seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
More to love about becoming an Ex Libris employee:
- Professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning.
- Fun on-site and social events.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle and wellbeing initiatives.
- Competitive benefits and offer support in local communities.
- Our employee population is smart and highly collaborative.
- We have a relaxed dress codea¦ and not just on Fridays!
- All our employees have access to ProQuest research products including e-books, genealogy and academic journals.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services [...]
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable [...]
- 6 to 8 years of experience in working with Public Entities University degree, analytical qualification or background preferred - Deep knowledge of B2B procurement in the public sector and tender p [...]
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) at Infoblox, you will work with new and existing business and enterprise customers to ensure that they are successful and delighted by Infoblox. You will have the o [...]