Leidos Military Family Licensed Counselors have openings for School embedded counselors (grade school, middle school and high school) at multiple locations: OCONUS ( Europe )
The School embedded counselor positions have the primary responsibility of providing the full breadth of Child and Youth Behavioral (CYB) counseling services to children of all ages of military service members and their families at DoDEA schools and community schools.Â
These positions are contingent upon contract award and will be located in various OCONUS areas.
*** This role is based in multiple locations: USAG Benelux-Shape Belgium, NS Guantanamo Bay Cuba, USAG Ansbach Germany, USAG Rheinland-Pfalz Baumholder Germany,
USAG Bavaria Garmisch Germany, USAG Bavaria Grafenwoefr Vilseck Germany, USAG Bavaria Hohenfels Germany, Ramstein AB Germany, USAG Rheinland-Pfalz Kaiserslautern Germany, Spangdahlem AB Germany, USAG Stuttgart Germany, USAG Wiesbaden Germany, Aviano AB Italy, Ghedi AB Italty, NSA Naples Italy, NAS Sigonella Italy, USAG Vicenza Itatly, NS Rota Spain, RAF Alconbury UK, RAF Molesworth UK, RAF Lakenheath UKK, NSA Bahrain ***
- Provide a full scope of Child and Youth Behavioral Health (CYB) services to children dependents of military service members and their families at DoDEA schools and community schools, military installations throughout the U.S. and at select installations in Europe and Asia
- Provide services include non-medical counseling, training, and health and wellness presentations Provide consultation with parents, personnel at child daycare centers and schools
- Provide consultations with parent and personnel at child daycare centers and schools
- Provide consultation to the installation command staff regarding behavioral issues affecting children and youth
- CYB MFLCs serving in schools for an average of nine-month assignments (based on local school calendars)
- CYB counselors may also be assigned to youth programs, summer camps, and on-demand assignments
- Minimum of a Master's Degree (MA/MS/MBA) with study in Behavioral Health
- Minimum of 4-5 years of post-masters supervised clinical experience
- Demonstrated experience working in a school setting
- Advanced knowledge of brief therapy and solution-focused child and youth counseling methods
- CYB counselors must meet the MFLC CYB criteria for experience with children and youth and specialty in child and adolescent development/psychology
- Minimum 1 year MFLC experience for OCONUS assignments
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Prior military service/military family member and/or strong familiarity with the military culture
- Bilingual capabilities preferred
IneligibleNoNACIYes, 10% of the time40DayProfessionalCertified Career Counselors
Leidos is a Fortune 500Â®Â information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the worldas toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The companyas 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se ofrece trabajo para ayudante de churrero para todo el año en chipiona contrato a jornada completa Sueldo 1200 euros mensuales para cafetería cartujano en la estación de autobuses solo se acep [...]
Seleccionamos Administrador de SQL Server and Importante empresa. para proyecto estable en BILBAO El administrador se incorporara a un equipo de Administradores de BBDD para dar cobertura a diferente [...]
: hasta el 20/02/ Funciones Desde la oficina de Crit Sabadell estamos seleccionando para nuestro cliente ubicado en Viladecavalls, SOLDADORAS/ES con experiencia en SMD y ensamblaje de component [...]
Desde la oficina de Crit Sabadell estamos seleccionando a 2 operarios/as de producción para incorporar en nuestro cliente ubicado en el polígono Can Roqueta de Sabadell que en el mes de junio se tra [...]