All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughteras Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
ISV CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECT, German market-20000X5JApplicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:English, German
EMEA ISV CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECT, German market
Location: Malaga (Spain) or Utrecht (the Netherlands) or Bucharest (Romania)
Oracle is at the forefront of the digital revolution.
We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. You will help us connect the biggest enterprises of today with the tools to compete in the digital economy of tomorrow.
We have exciting new opportunities opening up supporting Oracleas cloud business. So if you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative, and believe in being consultative, value focused and having fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We believe that this architecture role requires a combination of both technical and soft skills. We expect every architect to have strong all-round technical skills, and we believe that the ability to engage with people, communicate an idea and build a consensus is just as important as getting the technical solution right.
The ISVs Cloud Solution Architect role acts as an expert in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Services with the task of working closely with the EMEA PRIME ISV Sales Teams to ensure that the Oracle products being offered can be tailored to meet the both the ISV Sell to and ISV Sell through Go-to-Market Business needs.
You will be accountable for the solution architecture and deployment designs for cloud solutions that deliver against the ISVas business goals and to ensure that functional and non-functional requirements, such as security, network, performance, resilience, service management are fully understood and mapped to Cloud Oracle solutions.
Cloud solution architects take responsibility for architecture from the initial idea through the deployment. You will be involved from the start of an ISV engagement, through the design phase and will continue your involvement until the ISV and its end-users has a working solution on Oracle cloud.
You will help ensure solutions are fully adopted, drive positive ISVs outcomes and also generate business and IT value from building long term engagement.
In Oracle, you will have a high degree of responsibility and autonomy, and the rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package and a continuous training program in a structured environment that are world class. We always aim to make Oracle a fun and rewarding place to work, and you will be joining hundreds of architects who are always very keen to support and help others.
What Youall Do
In partnership with the EMEA PRIME ISV Sales team, you will formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of Oracle Cloud.
As a trusted customer advocate, you help ISVs understand best practices for advanced Oracle solutions and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud.Â
Work with Enterprise ISV partners to help shape and execute a strategy to develop their next gen SaaS offerings on the Oracle Cloud.
- Ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the Oracle Cloud platform.
- Educate Enterprise ISVs on the technical value proposition of Oracle and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Act as a technical liaison between ISV, Customers, Service Engineering teams and Support.
- Support ISV Sales Teams in closing Cloud deals with ISV and Customers.Â
- Develop a deep expertise in the Oracle Cloud technology offerings as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the Oracle Cloud.Â
- Help lead and generate excitement and usage of Oracle Cloud services across various ISV partners segments.
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Supplement business development activity and acting as a technical expert.
- Working closely and collaboratively with ISVs & Customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that Oracle Cloud Solutions can deliver on the ISV and End Useras requirements.
- Working closely with ISVs to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to ISVs following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Providing ongoing support for ISVs post implementation.
- Conduct training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using Oracle.
- You will be expected to be an active participant in the Architecture Community within Oracle, both using and contributing to reference architectures. The Oracle architecture community is friendly and supportive and you will be able to call upon the broader community for help, and in time contribute to the community.
- Continually developing our architects is of critical importance to Oracle, and you will be expected to put regular time aside to stay abreast of new technologies, new products and services and to stay very much in touch with emerging technology both inside and outsideÂ Oracle.
- Oracle will provide training throughout your career to develop your technical skills and your soft skills.
What Youall Bring
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world.
To be successful in this role, there are a number of general architecture skills that you will need:
- The ability to quickly understand existing on-premises customer systems and applications and map those to cloud architectures and solutions.
- A good general understanding of cloud architecture and hybrid on premise/cloud designs.
- Strong architectural understanding of all technical aspects of a cloud solution including networking, security, resilience and connectivity 3.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with high degree of comfort speaking across all levels of management (e.g. IT management, Architects, administrators and executives).
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to build virtual teams to deliver broad-based architecture deliverables.
- Some experience in engaging and influencing senior leaders would he highly desirable.
- Speaking German on a native level as well as fluent English.
In addition, a number of technical skills will also be required:
- Hands-on experience of cloud deployments. While any cloud experience will be considered, previous experience of OCI would be highly beneficial
- Ability to walk up the Cloud stack (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) model with modern terminology and relevance.
- Ability to drive the platforming choices and decisions having been through the On-premise to Cloud journey
- Experience migrating to or architecting micro services cloud solutions and/or containers or has built such green-field acloud nativea applications
- Experience building SaaS applications and/or PaaS cloud services on any popular platform e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure.
- Technical and customer-facing skills in order to be the technical interface between Oracle Cloud teams, ISV and end user customers.
- Appreciation of the competing Cloud Platform technical differentiators
- Experience migrating applications from on-premise to the cloud and/or experience architecting and developing a next generation SaaS offering.
- Ability to map enterprise architectures through solution and technical architectures that deliver expected business benefits and prove to be resilient in the face of changing business requirements
- Able to create and deliver compelling technical presentations, product demos, sample solutions and workshops to drive adoption of Oracle Cloud.
- Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
- Previous experience working within a technical Pre-Sales position is desirable
- Cloud certification (incl. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.) strongly preferred
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedomaand the skillsato write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, youall gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
:Regular Employee Hire
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Requisito indispensable: poder acceder a practicas extra curriculares a través de la universidad de Málaga y acceder a beca PRAEM. Apoyo en el desarrollo de campañas enfocadas a la captación d [...]
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical) City: Málaga, Málaga, Spain Position ID: J0321-0632 Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: ¡Únete a CGI! ¿Quieres form [...]
Empresa industrial líder a nivel internacional en su sector del mercado de productos de decoración. Fundado en 2002, el Grupo MOSAIC diseña y fabrica Mosaico Hidráulico, Zellige y Terrazo en sus [...]
Reforma integral casa mata de 80 m2, mas porche y anejo. Álora (Málaga) [...]