By joining our team you will have the opportunity to learn about some of the newest and most innovative cycling equipment on the market. As new technologies are developed and before new products hit the market you will be able to learn from and speak with product developers in order to gain an in-depth knowledge about the products and the constantly evolving market.
Of course, the most important part of our job is supporting our consumers as they are the core of each of our brands. Our representatives speak with cycling enthusiasts from around the globe daily. We get to share their achievements, hear about their stories, and help them through their toughest times.
Whether we are solving a problem for a consumer or helping them pick out the perfect gear for their next challenge, we are here for our consumers when they need us most.
We are a young, international team interested in candidates with vast cycling experience, a passion for sports and who have the ability to be part of a team. We welcome problem solvers and active listeners. All candidates must possess a professional customer service mindset meaning that they know how to put consumers first. We also ask for applicants who are flexible, open minded, and have a positive attitude.
If you feel like you possess the qualities and skills we are looking for we would love to hear from you.
- Provide first class customer satisfaction at all times by taking necessary steps to assist and support our customers.
- Handle incoming customer contacts (via telephone, e-mail, chat or other channels) while creating and logging tickets into the system.
- Make outbound contacts to consumers (via telephone and email) in response to generated issues by following up with additional information or updates.
-Update tickets in accordance with proper logging procedures.
- Ensure correct presentation of the client's corporate and brand images in all interactions.
- Attend all trainings to gain expert knowledge and understanding of all products and procedures relevant to the service.
- Provide proactive feedback to team leaders regarding new solutions, potential escalations or service issues in order to proactively find solutions in cooperation with the company if not within Webhelp guidelines.
- Improve knowledge database by assisting in the documentation of product FAQ and updating evolving procedures.
-Full-time and permanent contract
-Salary: 16.732,21 euros gross/year + up to 3.600 euros gross/year in bonus
-Schedule: Monday-Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00
-Internal Development Program
- Native level of German
- Fluent English
- Self motivated
- Team player
- Active listening skills
- Supportive person
- Outgoing and open minded
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se ofrece actividad independiente desde casa con horarios flexibles. posibilidad de ingresos extras o ingresos superiores dependiendo de la dedicación y el esfuerzo individual. no se requiere e [...]
Descripción de la oferta : / Funciones Empresa de bebidas espirituosas busca incorporar un/a Ecommerce Manager para gestionar sus diferentes marcas. Descripción de la oferta * Desarro [...]
Descripción de la oferta : / Funciones Buscamos un especialista en logística con una mentalidad positiva y proactiva que garantice una experiencia de cliente superior a través de la gest [...]
Supervisor de Software Embedded (H/M/D) 45,000EUR 55,000EUR Publicado Enviar Bullet points Management Empresa internacional Acerca de nuestro cliente Empresa reconocida como unos de los acto [...]