Pozuelo de Alarcón
Verisureis seeking a talented, innovative, passionate?Product and Portfolio MarketingAssociate to join our growing and successful Team. The role will report to the Product and Portfolio Marketing Director and will work closely with our top Executives, including the Nordics Managing Director and the Finance and Operations Directors.Â
This is a newly created position, asVerisureis growing and building a talented and passionate Team! This is your chance to visibly impact onVerisure?sgrowth and the development of a best in class organization.
The role?s visibility and access to a broad range of stakeholders at Cluster and Country level, transversally, across functions,
is a great opportunity for a strong Talent toimpact and develop furtherin our organization.Â
The company?s success depends on its people and it invests in them every day. Working withVerisureis being part of an industry leading world-class company that has a strong entrepreneurial spirit.?
Strategic context and Value propositionÂ
Over the past years,Verisurehas experienced an exceptional and resilient financial performance with a very long track record of double-digit growth - thanks to continuous drive for Innovation, our very sophisticated GoToMarket and replicable business model for expansion into new countries. Our strong and visionary Management Team is now supporting the business?next phase of growth with a robust business plan for valuecreation.Â
Being a recurring revenue business, Portfolio Marketing is at the core of our company. We workeverydayto delight our customers and keep them happy. We work across our customers? entire lifetime journey since the moment they chooseVerisureto protect their families. We strive for a ?wow? moment in every touchpoint: from onboarding, through the everyday usage of their alarm, to helping our customers extend their service.
This new role is all about?accelerating best practises and find more common opportunities within customer marketing Nordic Cluster. With the customer experience and customer satisfaction in the centre of all what we do, your goal is to analyse the portfolio identifying opportunities in cross-sell/up-sell activities with the aim ofmaximizingthe portfolio profitability and excel our value proposition.Â
Work across the different steps of the customer journey lifecycle to continue to improve the satisfaction, profitability and lifetime of our valuable customers across Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland
- Identify key opportunities in products and services where we need to invest in to continue innovating, generating more sales and differentiating ourselves from competition
- Run end-to-end projects in close collaboration with senior leaders in the countries to drive improved portfolio economics
Examples of day to day tasks
- Analyzeportfolio pricing performance and opportunities across the cluster
- Build a Cluster-wide Retention dashboard to allow us to compare performance across countries andidentify opportunities to improve retention effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Measure the profitability of our different customer intakes and propose correction measures if needed
- Support countries in identifying opportunities to take our customer experience to the next level
- Perform portfolio segmentations to allocate strategic goals to customer types
- Work closely with Data scientists to generate predictive and propensity models to excel our service level and customer lifetime proposition
- Revise the upsell procedures of different countries and identify opportunities to generate more income from existing customers
Permanent hirecanbe basedin Madridor Stockholm
Reports and organization structureÂ
Direct reporting line intotheProduct and Portfolio Marketing Director
Experiences and Qualifications
We see this role ascritical for the achievement ofVerisure?sgrowth and organizational transformation goals.Â
As result we are looking for ahigh potential / top performerindividualwith strong analytical skills and a sound commercial judgement and understanding.Perhaps you?ve been in a consulting role and are interested in moving into a business to put into practice what you?ve learned, or perhaps you?ve been in aportfolio management or business development rolein a service industry such as telco or financial services and would love the opportunity to take on an international role.Â
Some of the other things we?re looking for are
- 4-8years experiencein consulting, portfolio management or business development roles
- Bachelor?s degree in business management, finance, economic, orotheranalytical field.MBA is a plus.
- Previous experience in recurring revenue industries is a plus
- Fully proficient in English (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish or Spanish are a plus)
- Experience in multi-national and multi-cultural environmentÂ
- Â Strong analytical skills todriveinsights through metricspresenting conclusions effectively. Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment, backing up proposals with good data
- Reliability - ability to produce work of very high quality on a timely manner, ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral presentation and communication skillsÂ
- Ability to understand and apply highly relevant commercial judgement to business decisionsÂ
- Effective time project management skills - proven track record of getting things done and leading projects to measurable impact
- HighEQ and level of judgment - Strong, confident, humbleindividualthat influences on key stakeholdersthroughaddingvalueÂ
- Agility - able to manage uncertainty and adapt to change with pragmatism. Knows how to get things done in ambiguous, executive settings
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Energy contributor, low maintenance, flexible, ambitious but collegial
- Abilityand willingnessto work effectively at both the strategic and operational levels
- A match to our culture ? high energy and flex, fantastic at communication and huge amounts of drive. Collaborative working is key!
Strong fit with our Company DNAÂ
- Passionate in Everything We Do:Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly.
- Committed to Making a Difference:When we say we will do something; we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline.
- Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small;it?s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers and we learn continuously.
- Winning as a Team:Our people know that by leveraging one another?s strengths, investing in and developing our team?s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
- With Trust & Responsibility:Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Monitor de Natación y Socorrista. Turno de Lunes a Viernes tarde y Domingos mañana. Duración del contrato: 3 meses Horas de medio tiempo: 16 por semana Tipo de puesto: Media jornada, Temporal [...]
Desde el departamento de Contact Center MKT Captación de Securitas Direct deseamos incorporar a nuestro equipo personas que cuenten con un perfil comercial para recepcionar/emitir llamadas potenciale [...]
Descripción de la oferta de empleo Desde DTA seleccionamos un perfil como Analista Programador Moodle para un importante cliente ubicado en Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid), - Se requiere: -Exp [...]
Te encuentras en búsqueda de empleo Tienes experiencia trabajando con niños/as Tienes experiencia como monitor/a de ruta o monitor/a escolar Si estás buscando un trabajo que te permita compaginar [...]