Cigna is a global health insurance company, dedicated to its mission of helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
We are a young and dynamic company that is constantly evolving to keep alive the highest concept of wellness and provide our customers the best service.
Do you enjoy talking to people? Are you seeking a multicultural environment at a "Great Place to Work" & TOP Employer company where you can develop your career?
At Cigna, we believe in providing the highest quality service to our members from all around the globe.
Our team is expanding and we are looking for new members to join our International Clinical Team as Intake Care Representative to operate in the Italian and English speaking countries.
You are a member of the Clinical Operations team and work closely with the Pre-Authorization team.
You will be responsible for the timely sending of all Guarantees of Payments together with your colleagues.
The Guarantee of Payment is a confirmation towards the hospital regarding length of admission, treatment and insured amount.
To be able to provide this confirmation, the following steps are necessary:
- Analyze requests for hospitalization and you evaluate treatments, the amount and the length of stay depending on the policy.
- Have frequent contacts with medical providers and individual insured, mainly by phone, to obtain all necessary information.
- Review and monitor the case and make sure to cascade the files to the teams of Case Coordination and Case Managers, depending on specific triggers.
- Be the focal point of contact for hospitals regarding all their questions related to the Guarantee of Payment.
- Negotiate discounts with providers.
- Save all necessary information regarding the hospitalizations in an internal database.
- Translate and interpret medical and other relevant documents.
- Work independently and effectively communicate to internal and external customers by telephone and email.
- Maintain accurate workflow and process documents.
All our clients and medical providers are internationally located. Therefore you perform these tasks in English. A third language is an asset.
- You have preferably an educational background in languages and are fluent in English. Knowledge of Portuguese/ German / Italian.
- You have an analytical mind.
- You work in an accurate and independent way.
- You can work against deadlines.
- You are stress resistant.
- You are a team player.
- You do not need a medical background
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a customer service or claims environment
- Degree or similar by experience (Foreign languages studies, translation and interpreting, administration).
- Active knowledge of English is a must.
- Good knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Convey messages in clear language, pay attention to specific circumstances and appropriate style.
- Customer-focused: communicates emphatically.
- Skilled decision-maker: takes the right action on dedicated files based on the information available.
- Accurate: works accurately by giving complete and correct answers. Good negotiation skills.
- Responsible: ensures that assigned contracts are followed up in a diligent, timely and accurate manner.
- Disciplined: follows procedures, agreements and document flows correctly.
- Efficient: able to strike the right balance between quality and quantity.
- Team-player: enjoys working as part of a team.
- Computer-literate: quick to learn International in-house systems and use current office applications
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Ofrecemos negocio independiente a tiempo parcial, completo, no necesaria experiencia solo ser enseñale, formación por parte de la empresa Trabaja el tiempo que quieras y desde donde quieras [...]
Se buscan instaladoras para montar MFE Nuestra actividad principalmente se desarrolla en Madrid pero con posibilidad de tener que desplazarse por territorio nacional. Posibilidad de formar perso [...]
Se requiere personal para Empresa de Cruceros en zona de Alicante. Puestos de Secretarias, transporte, y cubrir puestos de personal de Espectáculos y ocio. Alta en SS. Interesadas envien adjunto Curr [...]
Como reponedor/a serás el responsable, junto con el equipo de venta de la tienda, de mantener los lineales limpios, llenos, balizados y seguros para garantizar una experiencia óptima por parte de lo [...]