Seagen has submitted a Marketing Authorization Application to EMA for tucatinib, a highly selective tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI), for HER2+ metastatic breast cancer patients in Europe. Currently, Seagen is building its infrastructure in Europe, which includes a group of 6 operating Affiliates located in different countries, that will allow the commercialization of tucatinib.
The MSL Team is a part of Medical Affairs and consists of field-based scientists that have direct interactions with investigators and health-care professionals (HCPs) in the field of oncology to provide scientific and medical support regarding the use of tucatinib.
As such it requires a strong medical background and excellent communication skills. The Senior MSLs work cross-functionally with Clinical Development, Commercial and our internal Medical Affairs colleagues in Spain and Europe to support our products and our advancing pipeline in close collaboration with our European Medical Affairs team.
- Be responsible for identifying and building relationships with HCPs, including Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in Spain
- Deliver scientific presentations internally and externally in either one-on-one or group settings
- Facilitate scientific discussions in the field and work with in-house and field partners to facilitate ongoing information/clinical data sharing (i.e., new data, competitive information, customer insights, medical communications support) to optimize communications and coordinated activities across the organization
- Compliantly respond to unsolicited HCP requests for off label information. Effectively communicate feedback and insights from the field within Medical Affairs and to other internal partners
- Execute conference strategy, including staffing of scientific booths at major conferences and regional clinical meetings in alignment with the companiesa objectives of region Europe
- Act as a key liaison for all aspects in the support of investigator sponsored trials (ISTs)
- Support planning and execution of local advisory boards
- Partner and collaborate effectively with internal business partners, especially with members of the medical and clinical teams, to support corporate trials including trial awareness and education
- Must stay abreast of relevant medical literature in a self-directed manner
- As needed, collaborate with cross-functional partners within Medical Affairs and across other departments
- 5+ years of hematology/oncology clinical or basic sciences
- An advanced doctoral degree (MD, PhD or PharmD) preferred
- Prior MSL experience in oncology preferred, Experience in Breast cancer is mandatory
- An Entrepreneural mindset; pursuing of opportunities, constantly looking for challenge and growth, comfortable with uncertainty, high level of agility
- Candidate should have strong presentation / interaction and time management skills, confident interacting with others and experience in providing evidence based scientific and clinical information to the medical community
- Proven ability to establish strong scientific partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders in a flexible, diplomatic manner and with the ability of managing expectations
- Track record of turning ideas into solutions that add value from internal and external perspective
- 50-75% regional travel required. Must reside within region and live within a reasonable distance of a major airport
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Preferable city location / Region consists of: Barcelona, Valencia, North, South
As a leading employer in our industry, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. To learn more about Seagen, please visit.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción de la oferta : / Funciones Importante multinacional del sector de medicina cosmética, busca incorporar un Contable con inglés avanzado para su departamento financiero. Desc [...]
Are you passionate about the world of video games and electronics This is your chance! Electronic Arts, is the world leader in the interactive digital entertainment sector, develops and supplies gam [...]
Tienes experiencia como Comercial Telefónico en el sector seguros Quieres seguir desarrollándote con una importante entidad internacional Si es así, sigue leyendo. Desde Empresa Confidencial, est [...]
Descripción de la oferta : / Funciones Empresa del sector de alimentación precisa incorporar un Administrativo Import - Export con Árabe y Francés para sus oficinas ubicadas en Pozuelo. [...]