We are a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We envision a world free from fossil fuels and we believe the first step in this journey is creating solutions that make electric vehicle charging easier for everyone.
We’re devoted to researching and developing state-of-the-art electric vehicle charging solutions for homes, businesses, and cities. And this way, our mission is to create more sustainable ways of using and sharing energy.
We want to empower people to create, use and share renewable energy in ways they never imagined.
Wallbox currently operates in over 50 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Shanghai, and San Francisco.
We are powered by a culture of trust, innovation and diversity. For us, talent has no borders. We have more than 350 dedicated experts from over 30 different nationalities working together to create the most innovative products and the best experiences for our customers.
This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology. We have recently closed our second tranche of Series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M and we’ve been recognized as LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups 2020 in Spain.
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
You will be responsible for the day-to-day processing of the ERP system applications, uses working and technical knowledge of ERP systems and databases to evaluate issues and effect solutions.
You will work closely with Business System Manager, Accounting and Operations, to promote accuracy and consistency of data concerning the financial, operations and inventory systems.
- Designing, testing and implementing customisations, new functionality and applications.
- Managing project timelines, identify risks and issues, escalate as needed and drive to resolution.
- Creating user training programmes to improve and maintain user skill levels.
- Building of workflows.
- Software testing/ Deployment/ Implementation/ Business requirement gathering of NetSuite application.
- Requirement gathering and understanding.
- Documentation of requirement, Process and User documentation Design business process and application configuration for application based on industry best practices
- Software testing and Conduct testing of all kinds and prepare test cases of the modules implemented and developed.
- Documenting the resolution of issues and sharing with the internal team on an ongoing basis.
- Suggest process improvements based on the application capability and industry best practices
- Support all formal documentation of implementation
- Lead/Support all solution activities including testing and verification
- Managing the NetSuite help desk for user requests and questions.
- Building and running training sessions to continuously improve user capabilities.
- Interact with the key end users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis
- Contribute to the training and development of key users
- Continually reviewing the system to ensure functional requirements are configured correctly.
- Planning and managing change configuration and customisation requests.
- Developing and implementing procedures to improve the quality of data entry.
- Review of forms, fields and customer records to manage business process requirements
- Creating and maintaining reports, KPIs and dashboards.
- Performing regular data audits and resolving identified issues.
- 3+ years NetSuite software and/or implementation experience
- Ability to read and interpret accounting/financial documents
- Strong ability to write effective reports and correspondence
- Strong ability to elaborate, write and maintain technical training documentation
- Desired Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, accounting or a related field
- Eligible to work in the Spain
Computer & other skills
- Salesforce or Magento platform administration
- Report and Training material writing
- Database management
- Microsoft - Office (advanced Excel preferably)
- Desired Microsoft SQL server experience
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please submit CV in English
- At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Requirements: Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Business Management and/or Engineering 5-10yrs proven sales/marketing track record in the Aftermarket industry Extensive knowledge and experienc [...]
Te Gusta La Cosmetica? usas Redes Sociales? te Enseñaremos Como Trabajar Redes Sociales, Marketing Digital Y Obtener Ganancias Inmediatas !!! tambien Podras Ganar Bonos De Produccion , Vi [...]
Te ofrecemos: - Actividad independiente desde casa con horarios flexibles. - No se requiere experiencia previa. - Formación permanente a cargo de la empresa. sector del bienestar y nutric [...]
Te ofrecemos: - Actividad independiente desde casa con horarios flexibles. - No se requiere experiencia previa. - Formación permanente a cargo de la empresa. sector bienestar en desarroll [...]