Allianz Technology SE
Our Mission at Allianz Technology is Leading IT with you!
Leading IT means shaping the IT agenda of Allianz, providing leading IT solutions to Allianz and showing the confidence to lead... with you.
Be the IT provider of the Allianz Group to run, optimize, transform and innovate infrastructure, applications and services together with organizational entities to co-create the best customer experience.
Global Platforms IT Function is responsible for operating, optimizing, transforming and innovating the application portfolio for cross-industry IT disciplines and the Allianz Group's central functions. Global Platforms is responsible for several key functions including: A.I., Accounting, Big Data, Business Intelligence,
Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Risk, Robotics and Treasury.
In addition, there is the IT Function Architecture team which maintains the Allianz SE and Allianz Technology view, with the primary objective to ensure that the Global Platforms technology landscape is aligned to the strategic, operational and tactical goals of the organization focusing on four main areas: Strategy, Governance, Enablement and Transformation.
As part of Allianz Group’s cloud strategy, Allianz Technology is actively transforming its applications to the cloud. This role will work with the IT Function and application architects to plan, align and orchestrate the cloudification of Global Platforms’ strategic applications as well as define technical and functional approaches for cloud transformation.
- Support enterprise strategy towards Cloud and CI/CD adoption, through setting up, driving and tracking tailored transformation initiatives from the architecture perspective in close collaboration with stakeholders.
- In conjunction with the IT Function Architects, explore opportunities for the migration to new technologies with the Allianz Technology portfolio or decommission of non-strategic technologies.
- Ensure seamless integration of migrated applications and database technologies with Future Cloud Platform and Future Infrastructure Platform, and with related IT infrastructure services (e.g. network services, IAM services, security services)
- Support teams within Global Platforms with ad-hoc requests from management and stakeholders, related to Cloud Transformation.
- Support project teams by facilitating definition of project scope, plan, timing, costs, risk and deliverables.
- Identify dependencies and impacts with other ongoing workstreams and propose adequate solutions.
- You have at least five years of experience in leading teams or projects with a strong focus on architecture.
- You have a great knowledge about different architectural designs and design patterns, partly with a deeper understanding (cloud architecture, microservices, integration architectures, patterns for resilience SOA, REST, etc).
- You have a proven track record within the financial (regulated) industry, an agile mindset and you are customer and service oriented.
- Design and implementation of new IT projects within public cloud solutions (AWS, MS Azure or Private Cloud)
- Analysis of new technical trends and cloud services for constant further development
- Technical integration of cloud solutions in existing IT landscapes, you are able to work hands-on together with our IT architects and in collaboration with external partner companies
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 100 million private and corporate customers and more than 147,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology SE employees around the globe have committed themselves. Allianz Technology SE equips the Group with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology SE , innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
We are interested in your strengths and experience. This means that we welcome all applications, irrespective of other characteristics such as gender, ethnic background, origin or any disability.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Busco personas con ganas de ganar un extra o incluso un sueldo , todo depende del tiempo que le dediques. Trabaja donde y cuando quieras. Si estás interesado, pon y hablamos. [...]
Se necesita persona responsable con mucha experiencia en serigrafía, sublimación, estampación, rotulación para empresa. En principio sólo trabajará 1 o 2 veces por semana. [...]
Empresa especializada en la desinfeccion precisa de 3 técnicos comerciales para la zona del Garraf. Se valora experiencia y catalan hablado y escrito. Salario fijo más incentivos. Interesados mandar [...]
Trabajaras desde casa en la gestión de tu propio negocio de moda/electrónica. necesitarás de 4-5 horas diarias para realizar las labores necesarias en la tienda online. no se precisa experiencia. t [...]