Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in over 50 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, and Spain,
and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched Stranger Things Drive Into - the largest event in the world in 2020!
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join the B2B SquadÂ with outstanding software development talent proven by great work results and experience. We need somebody that cares about code quality and not just get things done, but get things done right.
About the job:
- You'll work as part of an agile, cross functional team with other full stack, backend and frontend engineers, together with the product designers.
- You will create production gradeÂ code and will implement solutions designed to handle high levels of traffic.
- Mentor other team members through code reviews, sessions of architecture design andÂ pair programming.
- You will be mentored by other team members on the areas you have less expertise
Must have skills:
- Strong knowledge on good practices, testing and design patterns.
- Python as your main known backend language, with at least one major known framework
- You are proficient in business English
- You know how to deliver code from development to production
- Experience with RESTful APIs (implementation and consumption), OpenAPI and api-first development
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL with big amount of data
We use these technologies, so it would be a plus if you have experience in:
- Celery with RabbitMQ
- Experience working on agile methodology
- AWS, Docker, KubernetesÂ
- Remote friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Semestral bonus (Up to 10%)
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever!
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
- Workshops & Hackathons
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene,Â Free coffee, drinks and fruit
Powered by JazzHR
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se solicita albañil autónomo para seguros del hogar y avisos propios de la empresa, el pago mensual y documentación en regla, dejar su número de teléfono [...]
Empresa del sector busca oficial electricista para incorporación en plantilla, con conocimientos de montaje de bandejas, cuadros eléctricos. . . Imprescindible curso 60H y carnet de conducir. Se val [...]
Si te presenta la oportunidad de ganar dinero extra y te enseñamos como lograrlo y formar tu propia industria de red de mercadeo de la mano de un gran equipo y un sistema educativo desde la comodidad [...]
Se busca autonomo, especialista en reformas, responsable, serio y puntual [...]