Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Our cyber security team is comprised of out-of-the-box thinkers passionate about looking at problems differently. This cadre of security specialists protects not only Siemens critical data and systems, but through the products and services we provide, ultimately we aim to positively impact society with safer modes of transportation, power generating systems, medical devices, and more.
Weare looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game changers like you to join our team of guides. Together letas build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrowas challenges today!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Manage Siemens internal and external clientas projects, coordinating multidiscipline and worldwide teams (internal resources and third parties/vendors).
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant partners and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation, and that all projects are delivered timely, within scope and within budget.
- Develop a project monitoring plan and use appropriate verification techniques to handle changes in scope, timing and costs.
- Measure project performance and report status to management stakeholders on a regular, agreed upon basis.
- Maintain the relationship with the client and all partners.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Follow Siemensas project management methodology and standard operating procedure
- Escalate project issues as appropriate.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Bacheloras Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
- Between 4 to 8 years of validated working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector.
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts, procedures, practices and tools.
- Clear understanding of IT Architectures and topologies.and Cybersecurity field.
- Knowledge or experience with "Zero Trust" or "Beyond Corp" is a plus.
- Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must, additional language like German is a plus.
- PMP / Agile certifications are a plus.
- Good communication, presentation, and customer management skills with advanced problem solving skills.
- Proven interpersonal skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Weave got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens?Â www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
#cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #CTCYS #LI-DL
*Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Â Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
En Supply Chain Management, nuestro objetivo es añadir valor para Siemens y sus clientes. Nuestras acciones se basan sistemáticamente en la búsqueda de la innovación, la productividad, la calidad [...]
If you are into challenges and you think security is a big one, your place is with us! We are an engineering and innovation company with projects in many different areas. One of them is security, wher [...]
If you like technology, networks and cyber security, your place is with us! We are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is networking infrastructure where w [...]
If you are into challenges and you think security is a big one, your place is with us! We are an engineering and innovation company working in different areas. One of them is security, where we have b [...]