Adevinta, operates digital marketplaces in Europe andÂ Latin America. Our leading local brands include Leboncoin in France, InfoJobs in Spain, Subito in Italy, JofogÃ¡s in Hungary, and Segundamano in Mexico, among many others. Adevinta is in the constant process of acquiring new businesses and procurement plays a key role in the integration of these businesses into the global operations and the identification of synergies.
We want to make a positive change in the world by helping everyone and everything find new purpose. We believe every house can be a home, every person has a role to play, and every object can live a second life
For Adevintas group CIO function we are looking for a financial controller with strong accounting and controlling skills and a solution-oriented, collaborative and positive attitude. We value high quality in deliverables and the ability to work both independently and in teams. In this position you will be working with the controlling of all finance matters related to the centralised CIO operations of the Adevinta group.Â
The group CIO function enables the Adevinta Group to achieve large-scale global contracts and to understand what the needs of Adevinta are, in terms of information and technology, and to find the best solution in the market. This includes a central procurement function for corporate and global contracts and responsibility for all the corporate and global tools and systems that the group is using.
Based in Spain, the centralised CIO function has recently been established in connection with Adevintas IPO and is expected to increase its activities in the coming months. Therefore, the role provides a unique opportunity to work in an international and fast-growing environment with diversified and challenging tasks including setting up finance processes from scratch.
The position will be part of Adevintas group finance team based in Barcelona and will report to the Finance manager of Adevintas corporate functions.
- Manage all finance matters related to the group CIO function which is based in Spain, but also has operations in France.Â
- Controlling of local statutory accounting and tax compliance and monthly IFRS stand-alone financial reporting for group consolidation purposes, which include managing relations with external accountants (accounting and financial reporting is to a large degree externalised).
- Manage statutory audits.
- Budget preparation.
- Review internal and external invoices for approval and maintain an efficient invoice approval process.
- Prepare allocation and invoicing of the group CIO costs to the subsidiaries of Adevinta group and follow up on related billing and collection matters.
- Continuous improvement of processes, internal control and way of working
We can offer you:
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment.
- International and diverse career opportunities for the right candidate.
- Diverse and challenging tasks to insure professional development.
- Great colleagues and a good working environment.
- Relevant business education with good results. Preferably masters degree in finance.
- We are seeking a person who:has good accounting, controlling and analytical skills,works in a structured and focused way also when approaching new challenges,good sense of order and systematic in working routines,is solution- and business oriented,is eager to learn and open to changes and new tasks and approach them with a we can do it-attitude,good sense of materiality and risk,Â is complying with deadlines,takes ownership and is following up on loose ends to ensure that the work is completed,is striving for high quality in deliverables,understands the importance of compliance with regulatory requirements,has a constructive, positive and collaborative attitude also when meeting challenges and time pressure,enjoys working independently and in teams,takes own initiatives and aim for continuous improvement,has good communication skills.fluent English (spoken and written) is required.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If any of the above ticks your boxes, then why not Apply Now to find out more
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
26/02/2021 Datos de la empresa solicitante Nombre: Cral Sant Just Persona de contacto: Sonia M Teléfono: 934700072 E-mail: [email protected] Descripción del puesto Categoría pr [...]
Se precisa una cuidador/a con experiencia y buen carácter para el cuidado de una señora con movilidad reducida y cognitivamente sin patologías. - Profesional de los cuidados con aptitudes para t [...]
Reinventing since 1939. We are one of the leading Print and Personal Systems technology companies in the world and our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - [...]
Planificar y organizar el proceso y la mecánica de los trabajos de obra. Controlar la calidad de las partidas de obra ejecutadas. AMBITO: MUROS CORTINA, FACHADAS VENTILADAS, CARPINTERIAS, CUBIERTAS D [...]