About the role:
In this role, you will provide timely and effective administrative support to customers,
follow established procedures and guidelines. You will ensure the satisfaction of
external customers and internal stakeholders through the correct processing of orders,
invoices, service complaints and internal stakeholder and external customers inquiries.
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
What will you do
- Process sales and invoices so that customer orders are dispatched, invoiced,
and paid accurately and on time in relevant systems according to defined process and standards. (order to billing)
- Correct, efficient and timely processing of all incoming service complaints (SAP)
- Answer internal and external customer enquiries on product availability, prices, delivery times, and the status of orders so that enquiries are dealt with promptly and accurately (after sales)
- Enter data into databases or other computerized systems to maintain up-to-date customer records; to track the status of orders, deliveries or activities; and to generate sales reports and statistics
- Responsible for maintaining high data quality of SAP & related systems and initiate system changes whenever required (e.g. Material Master, GDS, Customer Master, Pricing and Conditions)
- Communication with staff from other areas in the organization, such as production, warehouse, transport, or distribution, to confirm the status of orders and resolve customer complaints
- Be in permanent contact with Sales & Marketing, esp. SMs to gain an understanding of market/customer behavior and internal and external information systems
- Build up strong customer relationships on a daily base
- Draft sales documentation, proposals, reports, and correspondence such as sales contracts and maintenance agreements if required
- Make standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics
Who you are
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Customer orientation. You inspire reliability and trust to customers.
Service minded. You are resolutive, positive, flexible, assertive, stress resistance and target oriented.
Computer skills (SAP, Excel).
Great team worker and fun to work with. A team player!
Good level of English.
Experience in a customer service department / commercial service center (1-4 years)
Experience with Microsoft Office tools (O365, Skype for business, Cloud OneDrive, etc).
This position is based in Barcelona Offices
What we can offer you
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Application End Date:
09 feb. 2021
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
VMware is now in Barcelona and we are building our Digital Sales Centre right in the heart of Glories, Barcelonas booming tech HUB! The centre has the feel of a start-up environment while also sitting [...]
If you are in love with Barcelona and you are interested in working for a world-renowned fashion brand, this is exactly the right opportunity for you! #wearehiring Dutch-speaking Fashion Customer Re [...]
SAP Demand Agent with a Native Level of German Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain Departamento: Native speakers Salario: Competitive salary Contrato: De duración determinada Organización The [...]
If you are in sunny Barcelona and you are interested in working for a world-renowned fashion brand, this is exactly the right opportunity for you #wearehiring German-speaking Fashion Customer Servic [...]