Position Summary :
The Global Senior Brand Manager - Campo Viejo, is responsible for;
- Leading and developing all key initiatives from Campo Viejo brand plan, aimed at driving global equity, brand awareness and building brand love for Campo Viejo, by improving emotional connection with consumers;
- Ensuring effective development and execution of global markering and communication strategy, from brief to M&E;, working closely with Integrated Comms Manager on the channel integration and consumer journey and with lead markets to ensure adherence to Masterbrand strategy and guidelines;
- Being the guardian of Campo Viejo Masterbrand identity, and support line manager with development of long term strategy and brand plan.
- Kick off, own and coordinate with PRW Insights and lead markets, brand identity research, roll out and implementation to deliver on build brand love objective for Campo Viejo;
- Lead strategy development for evolution of Limited Edition Bottles (leaving execution to BM Value Creation) ;
- Support line manager with strategic thinking and recommendation on post Urban Art era;
- Develop BSR strategy and implementation for Campo Viejo in strong collaboration with line manager PRW comms team.
- Be the brand equity manager, own and monitor key metrics in lead markets, in collaboration with PRW Insights.
Long term strategy
- Participate in discussions, and conversations around Brand compass, Consumer target and Brand Purpose;
- Support line manager with development of long term strategy and brand plan.
- Ensure effective development and execution of global marketing and communication strategy, from brief to M&E;, working closely with Integrated Comms Manager on the channel integration (5Cs) and consumer journey and with lead markets to ensure adherence to Masterbrand strategy and guidelines (Light & Fresh comms, UK comms brief, strategic innovations);
- Collaborate with Integrated Comms Manager, PRW Digital team and lead markets with media investment.
Consumer engagement platform
- Own evolution of our consumer engagement platform Streets Of Colours, bringing innovative ideas and ensuring synergy and full integration with Masterbrand campaign (Live Uncorked);
- Manage and coordinate all Streets Of Colours events (from brief to evaluation) with markets and Nobulo agency (artists collaboration), in strong collaboration with Integrated Comms Manager to ensure data capture, and amplification.
- Support Line Manager and lead as directed on projects within brand strategic pillar of ‘Build Brand Love’;
- Deliver required strategy and tools for global projects;
- Lead cross-functional project teams including agency partners ensuring project adherence to strategy;
- Support line manager to strengthen relationship and ways of working with PR Bodegas Domestic team by attending;
- Ensure M&E; across key assigned projects, in collaboration with PRW Insights team.
- Champion assigned projects within the business with sufficient focus and prioritisation of initiatives;
- Demonstrate entrepreuneurship and bring recommendation, challenging status quo and add value with a sense of initiative and proactivity;
- Liaise with all stakeholders on assigned projects on various marketing issues and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Ensure global marketing projects are delivered to targets, on time on budget and on strategty - release dates, acceptance by markets, sales, distribution targets etc;
- Manage A&P; budget for assigned projects, ensuring efficient spend in driving effectiveness and challenging agency/business partners to drive best return (collaborate with ABM and Marketing Assistant for monitoring and reporting).
Skills / Qualifications / Experience :
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or business management
- Minimum 10 years brand management or marketing experience in FMCG with focus on comms development and brand equity monitoring
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Proven strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Creativity and innovative thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in relationship building, influencing and partnering with senior level stakeholders. (peers, senior management, lead markets, external providers)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and autonomous – prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to details
- High level of self-motivation, energy and a bias for action
- Team spirit & willingness to work in collaboration with cross functional teams
- Ability to accept and embrace change, and ambiguity
- Shows initiative and proactivity
- Knowledge on budget Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Native Spanish speaker, or fluent / bilingual
- English spoken, red and understood in professional environment
- Post graduate qualifications
- Strong understanding and adherence to Pernod Ricard culture
- Experience in comms development
- Wine or Alcoholic beverages industry experience
Special Conditions :
- International travel may be required;
- Flexible working hours apply;
- Out of hours work may be required;
- Commitment to promoting wine knowledge & culture and responsible drinking.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date :
Target End Date :
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
AYUDANTE, U OFICIAL 1º 2º 3º DE FONTANERO-CALEFACTOR, Tipo de puesto: Jornada completa Experiencia: - Fontanero: 1 año (Requisito mínimo) Educación: - Primaria (Requisito mínimo) Ubic [...]
Buscamos asesores comerciales. Zona Norte de Alcobendas. Imprescindible residente en San Sebastián de los Reyes o Alcobendas. Sin experiencia en el sector inmobiliario pero con experiencia en ventas. [...]
GESTIONAR AREA DE COMPRAS Y PEDIDOS. ALMACEN DAR APOYO A OTRAS TAREAS DE ATENCION AL PUBLICO,ASESORAMIENTO Y COMERCIALES.CONTROL DE STOCKS. AYUDA A GESTION CLIENTES.IMPRESCINDIBLE: FRORMACION PROFESIO [...]
Se busca encargado de Restaurante en San Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid. Contrato Fijo. Se requiere experiencia contrastable Interesados/as apuntarse en la oferta El trabajo se desarrollará en San S [...]