Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Division: Chief Risk and Compliance Officer (CRCO)
The Chief Risk and Compliance Officer function is a highly visible, dynamic area where you can be an integral part of the decision-making that supports the bank’s business. We drive strategic and sustainable returns, and offer risk, controls and regulatory advice. You will be part of a team that is renowned for its fast-paced, collaborative and diverse work environment. We believe our colleagues are our best asset.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I;) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I; ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Credit Risk Management is seeking a Vice President for its Investment Bank Portfolio Management team to manage risk appetite, reporting and regulatory requests related to Credit Suisse Securities Sociedad de Valores, S.A. (CSSSV). The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in partnership with various business units to deliver projects as required.
- Manage the credit risk appetite framework, including calibration of portfolio appetite limits linked to business strategy and entity capital/earnings.
- Monitor portfolio risk limits and recommend risk management actions to address emerging risks, portfolio concentrations and or potential limit breaches.
- Lead the preparation of risk committee submissions, including credit risk reports and risk commentary to support senior management escalation.
- Manage credit risk Pillar 2 capital adequacy assessments (ICAAP), including entity stress testing, in line with regulatory requirements and in collaboration with Enterprise Risk Management.
- Support risk identification exercises, including a review of market/business trends that may lead to emerging risks. This includes the preparation of deep-dive portfolio reviews.
- Support the preparation of materials for regulatory information requests/ meetings, with close collaboration required across a wide range of partners including Risk, Quantitative Analysis & Technology (QAT), Reporting and Front Office teams.
- Support other Investment Bank portfolio management activities to promote harmonised approaches across the regions.
- Demonstrated ability in Credit Risk Management at a large investment bank covering financial institutions (or equivalent experience elsewhere).
- Experience in portfolio management activities including risk appetite and/ or ICAAP, ideally covering counterparty credit risk products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics; credit training preferred; or equivalent experience.
- Hardworking, result oriented with strong analytical skills, attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on accelerated timelines.
- Ability to deliver high quality work with modest supervision.
- Proficient communication skills in English.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CS is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
At Hypergrowth we are looking for a Lead Generation Superstar. Skills and experience needed: Must have potential to develop Sales Language(s) required: English - Fully-fluent Activi [...]
Te ofrecemos: - Actividad independiente desde casa con horarios flexibles. - No se requiere experiencia previa. - Formación permanente a cargo de la empresa. sector bienestar en desarroll [...]
Te ofrecemos: - Actividad independiente desde casa con horarios flexibles. - No se requiere experiencia previa. - Formación permanente a cargo de la empresa. sector del bienestar y nutric [...]
Se necesita mecánico de camiones con Carnet C con experiencia para empresa de movimiento de tierras en Humanes de Madrid. Trabajo con continuidad. Mandar currículum por whassap [...]