Donaldson is committed to solving the world’ s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
A successful Customer Service Representative will focus on handling customers’ purchasing requests, developing strong relationships with the assigned accounts and supporting the sales team for continuous market growth.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- To process,
monitor and follow up customers’ purchasing orders
- To ensure effective service and administrative support for the assigned customers
- To provide delivery commitment to customers and follow up on order activity to alert customer and sales team in case of discrepancies
- To receive and process customer inquiries on standard pricing, lead-time, products, availability, through an efficient, prompt and friendly communication with the aim of maintaining excellent customer relationships
- To establish key communication link between customer and internal departments (sales, logistics, finance, production) to keep all involved parties aware of customer activities.
To be successful in this position candidates must be customer-oriented, efficient and multi-tasking individual with excellent communication skills.
Key attributes will be:
- Higher education with an administrative and/or commercial orientation
- 2-3 years of experience in administration/customer service/logistics
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages. Knowledge of Oracle R12 is an asset
- Strong communication and administration skills, fast learner and a team player
- Flexibility, ability to multi-task, to manage time and to adopt to changes
- Understanding and following the company values and principles
- Pro-active attitude (initiative to contact customers), ability to take a decision when necessary
- Fluent in Polish and English (company language)
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Ubicación: Terrassa () Contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Tiempo completo Sector: Ingeniería y automoción Vacantes: 1 Información de salario: 30000/33000 Bruto/año Disciplina [...]
Programador/a C# Ubicación: Terrassa, Spain Departamento: IT & E-Commerce Salario: Desde 23. Contrato: De duración indefinida Organización Trabajarás en una empresa dedicada a b [...]
Ubicación: Terrassa () Contrato: Por Obra o Servicio Jornada laboral: Tiempo completo Sector: Internet y tecnología Vacantes: 1 Información de salario: 27000/33000 Bruto/año Disc [...]
Ubicación: Terrassa (España) Contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Tiempo completo Sector: Internet y tecnología Vacantes: 1 Información de salario: 21000/27000 Bruto/año Discip [...]