We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your Work-life Opportunity
Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
The B2B team is Glovo’s last-mile logistics service for e-commerce, a huge industry that is still growing rapidly with many challenges ahead. At Glovo, you will join a team that is working to revolutionize the sector from scratch with the main e-commerce players in any market (e.g. Alibaba).
You will be responsible for acquiring and developing partnerships with the largest e-commerce companies in all our countries and maximize both their number of deliveries with GlovoBusiness and the profitability of the deals.
In this role you will be part of the sales team for Glovo, working closely with the Global Head of B2B Partner Operations and the Global GM of Courier & B2B.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Build a partner portfolio from scratch as an individual contributor, since GlovoBusiness is a product under development. Later on, you will be responsible for recruiting the global sales team and support with the creation of local B2B sales teams in every country
- Lead from the front in closing deals and onboarding them
- Build processes to scale the sales effort without compromising quality or support
- Provide leadership and guidance to the global Courier & B2B team in order to develop a great product and a value proposition that will help you achieve sales targets
- Make sure that all deals follow the required profitability globally as owner of GlovoBusiness’ revenue
- Be resilient and persistent to close deals with long sales cycles, focusing on a consultative sales approach by doing adhoc presentations whenever needed
- Work hard with the global team, leading difficult negotiations to close important deals with top e-commerce players
- Drive structure and analytics into the daily sales process: setting own and future team’s responsibilities and meetings
- At least 5-6 years of experience in high-performance sales teams
- Previous work experience in a startup / high-demanding environment
- Sales hunger! You may never take a no for an answer
- Proven record in leading, motivating and coaching high performing sales teams
- Results-driven attitude, strategic thinking, strong leadership and business acumen
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence and drive change.
- Fluency in English, Spanish and any other language is a plus
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. [...]
⌛ Quick summary ⌛ Despite the global pandemic, Choco keeps on growing. We never stopped looking for solutions - launching e-commerce supermarkets in 18 markets & flying teams to the US to laun [...]
WE'RE LOOKING FOR Global Product Manager, Boiler and Cooling Water Employment type Regular / Permanent Location Barcelona, CATALONIA Spain Reference Number req24141 Who we are? With 90,0 [...]
The global VMware Professional Services (PS) Organization drives and influences the success of each VMware implementation. The PS team is dedicated to the success of our customers and their digital st [...]