As an IT Enterprise Architect at Nordex you will have the opportunity to help shape and build our next generation enterprise architecture to ensure the continuation of Nordex’ success story in the renewable energy market.
Our architecture team covers the architecture domain in full, so you can expect to be involved in activities ranging from hands on coding during a proof-of-concept to designing our application landscape, creating roadmaps and shaping our cloud-adoption and data management strategy.
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and applying it for the benefit of a larger organization,
who are able to work with stakeholders on various levels from different parts of the organization, both IT and non-IT, to affect change and drive new behaviours.
Here is what we expect you to be involved in (Responsibilities):
- Drive actively the IT architecture to shape a future proofed IT landscape based on business processes, applications and infrastructure, especially the cloud strategy
- Implement an IT architecture management system and define the global architecture principles for IT
- Engage with the business and the R&D; department to assure consistency for the IT landscape, especially the enterprise data management
- Monitor arising technology trends and evaluate the practical implementation of new and emerging technologies as well as driving innovation projects
- Guide other architects, subject matter experts and external partners
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in managing IT architecture in a complex and heterogeneous environment
- Knowledge in different applications and infrastructure as well as data management, like ERP, CRM, PLM, IoT and cloud services
- Good skills in communication with business and IT stakeholders
- Experience in working in an agile organisation, good understanding of value creation and its key drivers with a mind-set of result oriented and high level of commitment to deliverables
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, preferable also in German and/or Spanish
Nordex adheres to a policy of equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions are made without regard to religion, age, sex, color, national origin, handicap, or other protected class and in full compliance with all federal and state laws.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Señora se ofrece para trabajar al cuidado de personas mayores . En Estella Lizarra. Como Externa. Con informes . Disponibilidad . Para limpieza de hogar . Preparado de comida . A [...]
Seleccionamos pintor para trabajar en Pamplona y realizar tareas de pintor. Funciones: Asesoramiento sobre colores y tipo de revestimientos Aplicación de pinturas y materiales Mezclado y di [...]
Se necesita cocinero/a para residencia en Pamplona. Se requiere: - Experiencia (valorable en colectividades) - Formación en cocina - Flexibilidad horaria Se ofrece: - Jornada com [...]
¿Tienes experiencia en entorno industrial? ¿Tienes disponibilidad para trabajar a turnos? Entonces, ¡esto te interesa! Eulen Flexiplan selecciona para importante empresa del metal de la Comarca d [...]