WebCargo, part of the Freightos Group, digitizes global freight sales for over 1,400 of the world’s largest logistics providers and carriers. Your shirt, cellphone, and laptop came from somewhere; there’s a good chance that WebCargo played a role in making that happen.
We’re part of the Freightos Group, a logistics technology company that’s raised nearly $100 million from investors like GE Ventures, the Singapore Exchange and Aleph, and have gotten the BBC, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal excited about freight.
But more importantly, we’re firm believers that what’s good for our customers is good for us. Understanding and living up to the expectations of our clients defines our development and is our priority.
Which is why the person on the front-line of customer engagement matters so much.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for delighting our customers by providing excellent customer service, across support, data management, and engagement. Our technology is what they see every day; you’re the person they turn to when they need more. And you’re damn good at it.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- You’ll respond to customer inquiries so well that they’ll be sending you flowers next Valentine's Day.
- You’ll be a data warrior, transforming the air cargo rates into WebCargo format and uploading them in the system so that the WebCargo magic can happen.
- Happy customers means they’re getting good value from our product. You’ll make sure that customers know how to use the platform and are making use of our extensive and innovative list of features.
- You’ll also identify upsell opportunities and pass them to the sales team.
- We’re changing air cargo but it’s not easy for everyone to change with it. You’ll help motivate customers to transact through the WebCargo system. If it takes sending roses and boxes of chocolate, we’ll do that too.
- Like WeightWatchers, you’ll track everything, keeping the CRM up to date.
- Fluent in Spanish (verbal and written)
- Oh Romeo...you don’t need to be Shakespeare but English proficiency is absolutely required.
- Think international.
- Very precise and detail-oriented. You’re the kind of person who loves finding typos in restaurant menus
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Autonomous person that can learn fast
- Team player
- Availability to travel if required
- Capable to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Cargo Freight industry
Please submit your CV in English
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping [...]
Buscamos una persona en prácticas para nuestra agencia Luxdots, especializada en influencer y location marketing. Trabajamos a nivel nacional e internacional para marcas grandes y pequeñas sobre tod [...]
Kundenbetreuung ist genau Dein Ding? Wenn Dein Fokus auf Rentabilitätssteigerung durch proaktives Management liegt, dann suchen wir Dich! Bewirb Dich auf diese aufregende Position mit einem tollen Ar [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category Sales Job Details Salesforce is [...]