Team Lead (PHP - React )
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- More than 8 years of experience working as a software developer or even as a Team Lead.
- More than 1 year managing cross functional teams.
- At least 5 years experience with PHP and Symfony (Other frameworks are also important).
- Proven experience working with Agile methodologies and Scrum.
- Deep knowledge about Clean Code methodologies and Best Practices like TDD,DDD,OOP and SOLID.
Be part of an international team working as a Team Leader, yo will manage two teams of productive software engineers in the development and maintenance of existing and brand new Products.
You will provide technical coordination for two different squads in the areas of architecture, design and mitigation of quality issues.
Our client is a disruptive company based in Barcelona, with special emphasis in Clean Code methodologies and Best Practices of software development.
- Strong experience working in SASS companies.
- Proven experience managing teams of software developers, QA, UI/UX...
- Good communication skills Importante empresa cross functional Teams.
- Fluent English.
- A long list of social benefits.
- Career Path.
- Competitive salary.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Tech Lead (Php & React) Barcelona e 60,000EUR 90,000EUR Publicado 03/12/ Bullet points Multinational Company BCN Acerca de nuestro cliente Technology Company Act as the technical lead for a [...]
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it wa [...]
Descripción de la oferta de empleo Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer) * 2+ years in management (recent), 7+ years as developer * Experience working with PHP framework: Symfony * Experience [...]
: hasta el /12/ Funciones Be part of an international team working as a Team Leader, yo will manage two teams of productive software engineers in the development and maintenance of existing and [...]