Network Engineer english Fluent
HAYS IT is collaborating with the main company in the pharmaceutical sector, our client is in TOP 10 pharma worldwide.
During the last 5 years they have established an IT Shared Services Centre in Sant Cugat, with a structure of more than 400 specialists.
To join the Network Operation Center, we are looking for a Network Engineer who will be responsible of providing L2 support of network and security services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To provide technical network active second level troubleshooting of Network and Security Services (WAN, WLAN, LAN, VLAN, Special Networks, Firewalls, Internet Proxies, Remote Access and Partner Connections), prepare incident reports,
escalate to relevant parties promptly and follow through the case incidents
- To provide operational support in the areas of Change and Incident Management, run, administer and optimize the global-wide Network infrastructure
- To carry out proactive management, identifying trends and problem analysis, making use of available network management tools
- Ensure that operational tickets and projects adhere to security standards, Computer Systems Validation & Compliance rules as well as internal working instructions and standard processes
The ideal candidate:
- 2- 3 years of experience in troubleshooting and configuring network and security devices (WAN - CISCO, LAN - CISCO, WLAN - CISCO, Internet Proxy - ZScaler, VPN Global Protect, DHCP - Importante empresa and Firewalls Palo Alto)
- Fluent English.
- Strong understanding of routing protocols EIGRP and BGP, MPLS, QoS. Good level of knowledge and working experience in Internetworking, IP routing protocols and troubleshooting MPLS/IP VPN.
- Strong understanding in LAN Cisco technologies, Proxies (Z-Scaler), WIFI Cisco environment, Firewall (PaloAlto) and VPN
- Either one of the following certifications:
CCNA or CCNP; ACE or PCNSE. CCP-N is a plus
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and methodologies to deliver high quality support to meet customer needs
- Top pharma company
- Opportunity to develop a multinational career
- Flexible working time
- Homeoffice (100% currently)
- Lunch included (Buffet)
- Long term project
If you are passionate about network security and you would like to work in global environments and challenging projects, don-t hesitate to apply to this offer.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, w [...]
Company Description At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectatio [...]
Requisition ID: 270119 Work Area: Sales Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Graduate Employment Type: Limited Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a team of five co [...]
Requisition ID: 262381 Work Area: Sales Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Graduate Employment Type: Limited Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a team of five co [...]