Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the world’s most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more – all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with a variety of teams in Marketing, CX and “Product” Management to understand the business strategy,
define the critical moments for personalization and translate them into concrete results for cross-functional personalization teams
- Design and lead a standardized communication and documentation process for various business partners on the data product status and roadmap.
- Create end-to-end data product backlogs: design, test and scale omnichannel personalization data products of the assigned areas (few examples: recommender systems, personalized campaigns)
- Build out the technological capabilities related to the new tech stack (work with Iterable, Optimizely, Segment)
- Design, set up and implement proves of concept (POCs) enhancing the team’s expertise. Ensure high standards in methods, speed in execution and learn from new insights that can have strong impact to the business and costumers
- Lead a team of 4+ individual contributors from technical teams (data science, data engineering, analytics)
- Set up team ceremonies and their cadence to monitor whether the work is delivering the expected value and raise roadblocks to the leadership members when resources are not sufficient
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Technology and work experience in analytics and/or technical/digital roles, ideally in customer analytics-related topics
- Proven experience to build products in a very customer-centric approach and to help our stakeholders to better understand customer behavior.
- Demonstrated experience in testing new data products on a small scale before investing resources over extended periods of time
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills including the ability to identify the key results for the team members' success and to plan for near-term and long-term team growth
Nice to Have:
- Advanced coding skills in SQL, Python
- Proactive and positive approach to face challenges and overcome obstacles
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure an excellent work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our outstanding sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Te ofrezco la oportunidad de monetizar tus redes sociales o si no eres de estar mucho tiempo en la red, simplemente la oportunidad de trabajar en una empresa que, a través de la venta directa de prod [...]
Se necesita cocinera con experiencia en comida española. Cercana a Santa Coloma de Gramenet. Turno de mañana Mandar currículum WhatsApp [...]
Precisamos de electricista para obra en el Port forum, Precio pactado por dia o por trabajo completo, necesitamos el trabajo para empezar el próximo 12 de Enero. Precio por dia 70€ [...]
¿Que harías con 100€ extras al mes? ¿Estás cansado de no ser valorado en tu trabajo? ¿No tienes tiempo para ti, tus hijos o tu familia? Y si te digo que puedes emprender tu propio neg [...]